Next Morning

I woke up and Lucas was not in the room. So I got scared and started to panic until he came in the room with some bags filled with clothes and shoes. I ask is all this for me he said nope its for me and you. I got up took me an shower after that I tried on the clothes and shoes and I can fit it all. We went out to eat with his friend dillyn and his pick up girl that's what I call her. The girl was just giving Lucas all her attention and me and dillyn was just sitting their like u can stop lookin now,but me I ignored it cuz Lucas don't want her or no girl like her,she had on some real tight booty shorts and a shirt that looked like an sports bra. Lucas told me he had to go to the bathroom an then the girl said she had to go to but dillyn didn't let her go. That bitch thought she was slick but watch she try something I'm try something. With ha no edges having ass bitch that why her breath was on shit mode with them dirty ass Jordan's they ain't even Jordan them thordans dumb bitch.

Lucas POV

I left the bathroom and Joslyn looked like she was mad. We was on our way home and she get to talking about the girl like what went down. She told me that the girl liked me and she was very disrespectful to dillyn and to her self. I told her don't even weary about that girl she is just a lil girl and a thot.