Part 2

10 days early

It was my original day, gossip girl marathon waiting for daddy too come home. It's all I did for the past 4 days straight. I decided too take a break so I strolled up too the chambers and plugged my earphones in- Shine by Years&Years- the top of my playlist. I texted E (Eve) she replied within 0.3 seconds, I reckon that's her highest. We usually text shit about J and L and whatever not. Our convocations are like strictly forbidden too anybody who is will do die a very brutal death. I can probably see me and Eve doing a mass murder on all the spiders- if we face our fears. I'm probably not because it has occurred to me that I tried and failed the mission once or twice maybe a thrice time in that. Mother doesn't let me down she jabs them and throws them down the toilet. Can just imagine the poor bleeding thing too be swimming it's way down.
Oh shit karma. I ranted about spiders and killing them and now I have one in my room. This is totally unfair! Unfair is an understatement it more along the lines of torture. Just kill me already. I already informed Eve upon my distress and she told me too sleep in the hallway. There was no way I'd do such thing. My mothers duties had called . It took her 2 songs too ready my text. She came rushing in though all exist with spray and a fly banger. She asked for some tissue paper. I have some stored under my bed for times of need. After that she seemed too have done and gone back too sleep. That had stressed me out. I needed too get my sleep so nothing could spoil my mood for the continues days.

9 days earlier

I would say I was waiting for daddy too come home this time. But he had a day off, boss says he over worked the previous day  and deserves it. So I texted Eve. Again, I swear this is going too send me socially awkward if I continue too not socialise. I haven't done anything in the summer holidays with anybody but my mum stuck too my leg. And my nan occasionally. I text her about my holiday and how I had too try and my J jelly because of our updo on him meeting a girl at the beach. Reminds me of the telly program- Ex on the beach.  J tried the thing where his imagination made the better of him. He chose big boobs long hair perfect smile and perfect- I'm sorry God failed too make me a million dollars so why this prinny bitch. Eve explained that I wasn't paranoid that he did it out of spite for a little fun. But what's the fun in making somebody that liked you run away. Hah J's loss and more for E. she'd be glad seen as I made her move on from L.it was hard for her. Now I understand. I used too be a bitch too everybody I saw that's why I didn't have a lot of friends my old ways were pretty much locking my self in my room not socialising and texting nobody. And when people spoke I was a bitchy cow. My mum has 2 lots of tablets yet I haven't taken any for a month and I'm already drifting back in.