Bruises (A Glee Ryley FanFiction)

Ryder Lynn hadn't been in Lima since high school, when him and... He didn't want to think about her. He left to get her out of his life. She chose that other guy and not Jake, some guy she met in college. Why she did, Ryder would never know... He didn't want to care, but he did. Because he still loved her.

With these thoughts in his head, Ryder jumped in his truck and went to the Lima Bean where he was meeting Sam Evans. Sam had been his best friend in high school. He got him through some tough times in high school and all the fighting with- there he goes again, thinking about her. When he got to the Lima Bean, Ryder went in and looked around, No Sam, He thought... Sam was usually late, but Ryder had made it perfectly clear that he wanted to meet with Sam, have coffee or two, go to McKinley and see Mr. Shue and Finn and then go home. The less time he spent out in town the less chance he had of running into people he didn't want to see. As he stood in line for him and Sam's coffees, he heard the voices of little kids and a very familiar voice too.

Haven't seen you since high school

Good to see you're still beautiful

Gravity hasn't started to pull

Quite yet I bet you're rich as hell

One that's five and one that's three

Been two years since he left me

Good to know that you got free

That town I know was keeping you down on your knees

"Mommy! When is Aunty Sana gonna be here?" the little girl with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes said as Ryder turned around to see where the noise was coming from.

"Soon Rachel, she told me she was very excited to see you and that she had a very important surprise to pick up for you and Mike.

"Momma! Is she gonna bring Aunt Britty with her!?" A boy attached to his mother's leg said. He like his sister had dark brown hair that was kind of styled like his own Justin- Beiber hair. The older child though had brown eyes . As Ryder watched the scene in front of him, the mother noticed him.

"Ryder?" The one person he wished to not see but at the same time he wanted to see looked at him.

"Marley? Is that you?" He tried playing dumb. She saw right through him but didn't say anything.

"How have you been? What are you doing in town?" She asked him.

"I'm good. Ummm... Molly and Sam are graduating on Friday, and I thought it would be fun to come early and see everyone. You look great by the way, just like you did senior year." He thought maybe flattery would be a good call.

"I forgot they we're that old! It seems like just yesterday we we're babysitting them and rehearsing at the same time... Are they still troublemakers?"

"Just as crazy as the day they were born. How is Andy? And who are these little babies?" Ryder asked her.

"This is Rachel, she's three, and this is Michael, he's five. Andy's good, he left two years ago though." She told him a sad expression forming on her face.

"Excuse my mom, but my name is actually Mike." The little boy stated.

"Are you sure that's not a mini Berry? He has her attitude." He joked.

"Funny, Ry. No she helps out when she's in town so..."

"That explains it."

Seeing her, after all this time was crazy and knowing that someone had hurt her, made him angrier than he should be.