19. Revenge

Elisha's POV

"Hola, Duy." I greeted him. I probably looked a little threatening in my black cloak.

I stood in the night before people who were familiar to me in appearance.

Four asian boys stood before me.

Duy, Phuc, Loc, and Khang.

"Hola, Elisha. Como estas?" replied Duy who wasn't that surprised at seeing me.

I just had to let out a small laugh. I never thought that learning Spanish would actually be this useful with Vietnamese speakers.

I needed to keep my eyes on the mission.

"Mal." I replied, " I am very... Disappointed in you, Duy. You thought no one would've found out what you all were doing here? Or did you think that no one would really care to do anything about it?"

"What are you talking about?" he spoke in the best English he could.

Now, he looked a little tense. He should be. He was caught in the act.

"How about you invite me inside to see how you do your work? I'd really like to use some of your techniques. Like, when you slit up Thanh's back."

They all had a shocked sense to them. They should've expected something like this to happen since they let her escape.

"I would've never let her escape. If she did escape, I'd make sure I hunt her down and kill her." i said, "Because there are people like me out there. People that will track you down and watch you for hours on end, making sure everything you do is at a constant time."

Phuc took out a gun and pointed it at me. He spoke to Duy in their native tongue.

I looked over and saw Khang holding a sword. That must be it then.

They fell silent and Duy began to walk over to me slowly.

"He said to put the scythe down on the ground and to kick it over here."

I took it out of it's sheath and placed it on the ground. I placed my boot on it and slid it across the street.

Phuc started to speak again. Then, Duy told me to lift my hands over my head. I did and then he began to pat my body down. I hate it when people touch me.

It was time to make my move. I grabbed Duy and spun him around to face his friends and i pulled out my knife and held it to his throat.

"Don't move. Any of you do and I might accidentally slide my knife across his throat. Now, all of you put your hands up and bring my scythe over to me."

Phuc put the gun on the ground and Khang put down the sword. Phuc directed Loc to bring back my scythe.

He began to walk and when he got close enough, I slit Duy's throat and kicked him. He hurled into Loc and I took back my scythe.

I saw Phuc reach down to the ground for the gun and then I began to whistle.

Before he could get the weapon in his hand, his fingers were blown away.

He fell into the street and began to scream as he stared at the blood pulsating from his finger-less hand. Tears began to form in his eyes as he screamed and watched in terror. Khang took the sword back in his hands and charged at me. He swung wide and recklessly. I blocked with the pole of my scythe and pushed the sword out of his hands. I swung quickly and swiftly and a huge gash formed on his chest. He fell to the ground. I would've finished him off quickly but I'm done with playing the good guy.