Chapter three: The frightning truth (part two)

I slowly opended my eyes. I sat right up. I wasn't at my house anymore, I was somewhere else. I looked around, my eyes still adjusting. Where was I? I took a closer look, it was a small cabin. The walls were a polished wood color, and the floor looked really dusty. The cabin was very empty, there was only a little box in the middle and the sleeping bag I was in.

"Hello," I whipped my head around to come face to face with a young boy.

"Uh, who are you?" I asked.

"Im Jason," He responded. Jason looked at me, "Well it's not everyday you see a grey eyed heir," He chuckled.

"Oh... Uh."

"Why don't you stand up?" He sugjested. I stood up, towering over him like a tree compared to an ant.

"So..." I said after a long period of awkward silence.

"I bet you have a LOT of questions," He looked amused. Now that I think about it, I do have a lot of questions, as he said that every type of question flooded into my brain. I only tried to pick out the really important ones though.

"What tried to kill me," I blurted out.

"A vampire," He chuckled again, "We should get going," He said, he leaded me to the little box in the middle, and opened it. I peeked in.

"Hey!" He said, "No peeking." He looked at me angerly.

"Okay, okay," I said sarcasticly. As he fiddled with some stuff he tossed me a coin. "What the heck?"

"Okay you may not believe this but..." he said mysteriously. He curled up my fingers into the shape of a fist, and closed his eyes. Motioning me to do the same. As I closed my eyes my hand started to tickle. Once I opened my eyes my hand was glowing.

"What th-" He shushed me and opened my curled fingers.

"You need to focus," He said.

"And why?" I asked. No response. Once almost all my fingers were gone I just opened it myself. I looked what was in my palm. A butterfly?

"H-how was this possible," I stuttered. He giggled,

"Your a witdch!"

__________________________________________________________________________

Thxs guys for reading PLEASE COMMENT! I am not updating until I get at least 3 comments so if ur just dying for my than comment its simple ^.~ thxs.

REMEMBER

TO

COMMENT

OR

ELSE

I

WONT

UPDATE <3