Choosing

The students were called to an assembly from their whereabouts. The scrawny principal ran up on stage and said “Ok the people you are assigned to are messaged to you  phone. I saw every student look at their phone almost immediately! I gasped as I saw who my partners were.

“Damn girl! ” My friend Julianna Jones said as I showed her my assigned partners were. “ Weird”. I expected GIRLS so me and them could party

When I got to my dorms I saw Niall and Liam and I basically died inside! I casually walking in and said “ Hi I'm Heather Mills” “Nice to meet you, I'm Liam Payne replied Liam “ AND IM NIALL” yelled Niall.

“ Lol I know who you guys are, I have a few of your albums ” i said trying not  to faint.

"Lol cool so you know....... THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!!!" Zayn yells in my ear "HOLY CRAP" I yell jumping at least 5 inches Zayn laughed and then did a cartwheel then tragically fell on Niall. "Holy shit Zayn that bloody hurt" Niall said from the floor.

Just then Louis and Harry came in,Harry said looking at his phone "Who is Heather?" I sighed and said "That would be me." "Well aren't we lucky guys!" Louis said as my cheeks glowed bright red. We spent the rest of there afternoon unpacking and pillow fighting.

"Gag me with a fork oh my god!" Harry said copying my big sister Leanna when she called to tell me EVERYTHING. Finally Louis yelled "GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE IT'S NAP TIME!!!!!!!" My sister replied " Heather I thought you said you had all GIRLS for your roommates. " "Shit" I thought Finally I said " Leanna it's chill got to go "  

Niall's  POV

I wrote on my phone to my friend that was lost his dad in combat,"Oh here's a girl named Heather. She's SO cute." A few minutes later I got a reply from Andrew "Ask her out then" I texted back telling him about her abusive ex. I heard a sigh. "Who is that?" I finally managed to say. Then I heard someone yell "Call an ambulance!!!!!!! She's having an attack!" I saw Louis carrying Heather then I blacked out.