Dazed expressions

Dazed expressions.

Ryuunosuke x Reader part 2!

 8 

You finished unpacking your things as there was a faint knock at your door, letting down your boxes you opened the door to see Ryuunosuke blushing as he murmured. "Dinner is ready, Misaki wanted me to come get you." Of course, you smirked. Sniffing, you scented food as your stomach grumbled, you were still in your school uniform with your hair messed up as if you came back from living in a zoo for five years.

 "Great! Just let me change quickly." You left your door open as you innocently took of your shirt. 

 You heard some screaming. 

Then a huge bang.

 You looked at Ryuunosuke who was passed out on the floor. His face on fire. In shock you were still only wearing a bra as you ran to help him, shaking and slapping his face in an attempt to wake him up. "Dragon..! Wake up!!" You saw him open his eyes, immediately his gaze was drawn to your chest. Two seconds later he started to get a nose bleed and once again, he passed out.

 You shrugged it off and went to change.

 As Ryuunosuke started to awake you said with glee as nothing ever happened, "Come on Ryuu! We're gonna be late!" You rushed to the dining area as Ryuunosuke walked in shock, his nose still dripping while his arms were crossed. 

 You arrived, taking a seat while Ryuunosuke quickly followed you as you gazed around the table. Shiina, Sorata and Misaki were there along with three other unknown people. One of the older boys spoke first, "____-chan! It's finally nice to officially meet you. Misaki couldn't stop taking about you." He smirked looking at Ryuunosuke who was cleaning the blood from his nose, Jin-san quickly winking at you.

 "I-It's nice to meet you too." You looked at Misaki Senpai who had her arm around his, implying that they were together. "Ryuunosuke, why did you get a nosebleed?"

 Jin asked in a innocent sarcastic tone.

As usual.

 You giggled as Ryuunosuke was bright red. "N-n-n-no reason!" He nervously began to eat like the others.

 "Wow your hot." You looked at the other end of the table, spotting a boy with brown hair and headphones around his neck. A short black haired girl sitting beside him rolled her eyes in annoyance. You slightly blushed. "Oh um.. Thank you?" You took a peek at Ryuunosuke who had an annoyed expression layed on his face towards the younger boy.

 Jin-San continued smirking as Misaki decided to break the silence. "____-chan I'm so glad your here!! Let me to introduce you to everyone!" She pointed to the raven haired boy beside you. "Thats dragon! But of course you already know that.." 

She winked, causing the two of us to blush, thinking about what happened earlier.

 She continued introducing you to everyone, pointing to the two people you haven't seen before, one girl and one boy, both looking young.

 She pointed to the boy who earlier called you hot. "That's Itori! He's a huge pervert." He scoffed. "No I'm not!" Looking at the girl with short black hair, she quickly put her book down, smiling. "Hi, I'm Kamna, nice to meet you." You dipped your head, blushing as she seemed the most mature out of all of us.

 Suddenly Jin-San spoke in a mocking tone. " So.. What's your and Ryuunosuke's relationship?"

 You literally almost choked on your water.

 Ryuunosuke dropped his fork dashing a 'cling' on the table as he froze like time suddenly stopped.

 Sorata tried not to laugh as the question seemingly captured Shiina's attention. Itori was caught giggling at our reaction as Kamna continued reading her book. 

Suddenly you heard a voice and a door opening. "I'M HOME!!!"

 Lord thank you.

 A girl with pretty brown hair tied up in a ponytail came in the kitchen as she was drenched from the rain. "Ayoama-San!! Come meet ____! She just moved in today!" Misaki rose from her seat she dashed towards the brunette dragging her over.

 "Oh! Misa-" "Ayoama-san, meet ____-chan!"

 She smiled brightly causing you to blush. "Nice to meet you ____-chan! Welcome to Sakura hall!" Aoyama bowed as you softly responded with a smile. "Nice to meet you too! Do you live here?" She slightly blushed. "Yeah I just work a lot." Her smile dazed into a frown as Misaki-senpai offered her to sit down.

 "Okay everyone ready!?" Misaki counted to three and you remained into a confused expression. Ryuunosuke rolled his eyes as everyone called out in unison.

 "WELCOME HOME ____-CHAN!!!" 

You smiled as a fluttery feeling started to rise in your chest while everyone started to dig into the food. Home.. 

This is my new home. 

My new friends 

My new adventures 

My new happiness It will all start here.

Right here, In Sakura hall.

That ending tho AMIRITE