Please come back (book 1)

;Mom , Dad I have my license let me live a little!Under no circumstances will you be driving, and that's final

I ran up the stairs crying and slammed my door loud enough for my parents to hear.

I hate them so much, it's my eighteenth birthday, I have my license and I have a car. They buy me a car but don't let me use it. Seriously what the hell!

I stared at my wall covered in posters of One Direction. They're my idols.

I stared at my new car and a thought lingered in my head.

I jumped out of my window with my keys in my pocket. My room isn't that far up.

I looked into my living room window. My parents were just watching tv. While I was up there crying my eyes out. Do they even have a heart?

I jumped into my car and quickly backed out of the driveway. JI turned to go on the highway.

I got off at a route I didn't know. Where am I?

I was on the back roads by the woods, it was only me on the road and 2 others.

Out of the blue some guy was riding my butt. I honked my horn and stuck up my middle finger.

He cut in front of me and did the same thing.

I kept looking at his car trying to remember his license plate number.

I was too busy to see the truck come up to me at full speed.

I screamed as the metal was being crushed and the car was flipping into the woods.

The last thing I saw was the guy smiling at me like nothing happened.

THE TRAILER IS ON THE SIDE BAR!!!