2

2 years later

I strolled through the woods looking for the berries. But I had eaten most of them by now.

I know I was in a car crash, but I couldn't remember anything else. It was like I was brain washed.

All I had eaten was berries and drank from lakes.

All the cars and no one noticed me or cared enough to stop.

It was night and the coyotes were starting to howl. This was what I hated the most. I get scared easily.

There were no cars on the road, I crossed it and a car stopped in front of me.

"I'm so sorry love! Are you okay?" A British accent asked as he stepped out of the expensive car.

I didn't answer but only gaped at how good he looked.

"What's your name" he asked with concern

"I don't know"

"Why are you here"

"I don't know"

"Okay sorry for all the questions but I have one more. Why aren't you freaking out?"

I didn't know what he was talking about. "Why would I freak out over you, are you a serial killer?"

"No I'm not a serial killer I'm just you know what never mind what I am. I'm Louis Tomlinson"

I liked that name.

"Thanks"

"Louis what are you talking about?"

"You just said you liked that name"

Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah"

"I need to stop doing that"

" we'll since you don't know who you are or what your name is, do you need a ride, or a place to stay?"

"Yeah thanks Louis I need a place to stay"