Chapter 4

"Isn't this what wedded couples do when they sleep?" This sentence immediately caused a blush to rampaged to your cheeks.

You stared at him wide eyed, carefully pulling the very edge of the blanket as you neared it to you, somehow protecting your own body from the predator known as Akashi Seijuro.

"W-Wait-- No!" You squealed, moving further to the edge of the bed when he tried to grab your wrist, only for you to send yourself toppling to the ground with a very unceremonious plop.

"I-I-I don't want to do that! " You managed to say with the stutters. Few moments later, Seijuro looked down from his bed, looking at you with an agitated angry look.

"I thought I made it clear for you that you cannot disobey my orders." You frowned at this.

"Bu-"

"No. You are sleeping with me, on this very bed, together, bodies interwined and you cannot interfere with whatever happens." You could only groan in annoyance.

You lifted yourself up from the ground and dusted yourself off, taking your sweet sweet time into removing the non-existent dust particles on your beautiful duck pajamas.

Before you even knew it, Seijuro's impatience got the best of him as he grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards him as you two ended falling onto the bed, him below as you're on the top, face directly against his shirtless chest.

"Since when did he removed his shirt?! "

You mentally screeched into your mind, face blushing as deep as of the shade of the surface of our beloved neigbouring planet, Mars.

But hey, you once saw him shirtless but look at you now.

Aren't you just so lucky?

No words were exchanged as seconds and minutes passed. Though, you were entirely sure that Seijuro himself can hear how your heart is literally beating out of your chest.

"Your heart." He suddenly speaks up as you mentally cursed.

"Wh-What about it?" You stuttered the question out.

He didn't reply to your question so you just shrugged it off. And as unexpected as it is, the calm, soothing, melodic rhythm of his heart soon lulled you to sleep.

T i m e s k i p

"Oi. Wake up."

"Five more minutes." You groaned, your own body flipping itself on the bed, yourself wanting a lot more time to dream carelessly as soft pillows surrounded you.

But noooooo.

"I told you to wake up!" With that, you felt the sheets underneath you slid off from below you, making you fall off the bed with another unceremonious plop to the ground.

You were sure that you are indeed awake by this. You grabbed the edge of the bed as support as you stood up, a stinging sensation on your lower back, probably from your fall.

"What was that for?!" You growled angrily at the red head, sending a vicious glare at him.

"You have training today, idiot." He replied back as you turned your own brain upside down, finding what he meant by 'training'.

"Training for what?" You tilted your head at him, confused by what he meant as he facepalmed.

"On how to be presentable and lady-like." He sternly replies as you scoffed.
Seijuro leaves the room and leaves you be as you just still stood there, trying to process everything one by one.

"That little piece of sh-" You rubbed your lower back that was in pain after falling, you were so close on cussing but before you could even finish it, the door reopened.

"Also to add, you drool in your sleep." Seijuro says before closing the door again. You stared at nothing, wide eyed.

You wiped the corner of your mouth, face flushed in a shade of red in embarrassment.

"That's so embarrassing! " You mentally squealed, stomping your foot on the floor in guilt.

"Better start moving now, (F/N). She doesn't like waiting." Seijuro says from outside his room as you just facepalmed in annoyance.

Finally compposing yourself, you quickly took a shower and after coming outside of the bathroom, clothes were laid on the bed.

It was just a simple pastel (F/C) dress. The length of it just ends right above your knees. It's sleeves were just simply on lined with the chest, showing your bare shoulders.

(A/N: I don't know what it's called. I forgot.)

To top it all off, you wore the provided shoes which was a simple white ballerina flats and with your hair, you tied your (H/C) into a loose ponytail.

You checked yourself out in the mirror in awe. The outfit matched you perfectly, like you've been making yourself presentable in 3 hours but in reality, you were just doing it in mere and under 5 minutes.

While looking at yourself through the mirror, you didn't notice a certain red head coming into the room.

"Are you finished?" This had caused you to jolt and jump 5 feet away from the floor.

"S-Seijuro! Don't scare me like that! Especially in my own room!" You snarled.

"One, I have the rights to scare you like that. Two, This is my own room, not yours. Three, she's getting impatient. Four, you're taking too long. Five, hurry up and let us go."

With that, he grabbed you by the arm and pulled you out of the room as quick as light.

"Wait, who is waiting?" You asked.

"My sister."

A/N: Contest is closed.

That was fast lol.