Chapter 5

Congratulations for @Weird_Pizza for winning the contest! Until next time! <3

"Y-Y-Your sister? You have a sister?!" You stuttered out nervously.

If you knew that you were actually going to be meeting another Akashi bloodline, he should atleast give information about his sister.

Is she nice? Is she like him?  Is she picky? Is she elegant?  Is she easily distressed?

Thoughts ran through your mind one by one like participants of a track race. Somehow, just somehow, you wanted to make sure Seijuro's sister will take a liking to you, just to make sure at least one person from the Akashi family would actually like you for the first time.

Excluding Seijuro.

Seijuro makes you question life long existance.

"Of course, I have a sister. Do I look like an only child?" Seijuro scoffs as you squint your eyes at him, agitating for the moment you can just literally glue his lips together so he may not be able to speak any single word for the rest of his millionaire life.

"Well, sorry." You mumbled a reply, looking at the ground in dismay as the redhead continued to drag you wherever he was planning to.

After a few minutes, both you and Seijuro have arrived at a botanical garden. You have never been here, ever. This was the first time you were here. You couldn't blame yourself for not being able to explore the whole mansion... villa, yourself. 

Much to your surprise, it has a lot of different flowers; daisies,posies, roses, lavenders and a whole lot more. While the other garden was simply made for a display of red roses. This was nothing compared to the first. It looks brighter on this side, like everything and everyone can be happy. 

Thankfully enough, Seijuro had now stopped pulling you like there was no tomorrow, as he instead, caressed your hand while walking closer and closer to the small pond you never thought this place would have.

"Please stop caressing my hand." You gulped down as his fingers stopped against your skin. It was quite awkward to say that, but it made you feel eerie in the inside.

"I-I mean there's nothing wrong with it! It just makes me feel like you're reassuring me since your sister is actually really really really strict and you're just comforting me and all." You awkwardly said, giggling while scratching the back of your head.

"But she isn't really that strict like a monster sister, right?" You asked, tilting your head, hopes high in heaven, hoping she really isn't.

"Too bad. Good luck." He says. You were confused by this. Before you could even ask what he means by that, he walks behind you, pushing you forward as you tried yourself to keep your body in balance, in hopes you wouldn't stumble down the smooth rocky path.

"What was that fo-" Before you can even finish your sentence, a female voice cut you off.

"You must be (F/N)". You looked to your side, finding a girl who had similiar characteristics with Seijuro.

Red eyes, red hair. Same stoic features. Same look that can successfully scare a whole school of students, flock of birds, and a faculty of teachers if even possible.

"(F/N) meet Seiko. Seiko, meet (F/N)". Seijuro says as you tried to compose yourself.

"Ah--! Hello, Seiko-san!" You greeted nervously, bowing sincerely. As you rose up, you gave her a small nervous smile, which she gladly returned back.

"Hello~" She chirped, the nervousness inside of you suddenly disappearing away. She's doesn't seem that strict though. By the looks and facial features, yes, she looks someone who wants to be in tact, but she doesn't really.

"So, Baka-Onii-chan, you want me to teach her how to be elegant?" 

"Learn to respect your own brother, Seiko." Seijuro says with a stoic face, voice seemingly annoyed. Seiko let out an annoyed huff, crossing her arms.

"You're no fun at all." Seiko sighed.

"Come on, (F/N)-san, let us get away from this unworthy man." She scoffed, adding an elegant 'hmph' at the end before interlocking her own arm with yours and calmly walking away.

"You're my brother's fiancee?" She suddenly asked out of the blue.

"No." 

"No...? So you're not my soon-to-be step sister?" She tilted her head, confused and was wanting to confirm your answer.

Your eyes widened, wanting to bang your head on the wall for suddenly replying without thinking.

"Wh-what I meant to say was yes! I am Seijuro's fiancee." You nervously laughed, swatting non-existent flies of nervousness away.

"You surely need to work yourself with all the lies." Seiko giggled, draping an arm over you.

"Eh?!" You gasped.

"I can detect when someone lies, (F/N)-chan~"