Part 2

Jenny heard what I did and she was cross with me for a while but she understood she just thought that violence was never the answer. I disagreed, sometimes the only force people listen to is brute. Me and him stopped talking for a while but we got back together but in the meantime me and Kenny were thick as thieves. Sometimes we were literally theives. Looking back Kenny may have done all that with Jack's dad's car because of him and Molly. He never did handle breakups well when we were 18 he got in a bar fight and stabbed the guy his girl was cheating on him with. He was in and out of Jail the rest of his life. But back to my childhood. Me and my friends were all Rockers Green Day, Metallica, we loved anything with some good power chords. This love of Rock led us to want to start a band. Jack had an electric Guitar and Kenny had drums so I would sing, our Girlfriends would be groupies. I'm kidding don't worry. We really had our stuff together man, we had an amp and everything, plenty of paper. I'm petty sure the only things we made were garish and too loud but we didn't care, we would wail on that guitar until we broke a string, if we had the strength to. We started as rock but sort of morphed into a punk hybrid.
One day during "rehearsal" the neighbor filed a noise complaint. We got the hell outta there when the cops showed up, not the best idea and to make it worse someone had. Even listening to N.W.A and yelled "FUCK THE POLICE" as we ran out. We regrouped near the creek, the creek was important in my childhood it was where we met up and where all was said and all was done. But when we were there me and Kenny were pretty mad at Jack for yelling "FUCK THE POLICE" at the police. He said he thought it would be "funny" and we told him it wasn't but we could hardly stay mad at each other and eventually went of to find our girlfriends Kenny by then had started going out with Rachel a sweet little thing with hair the color of honey and a voice as sweet. She wasn't a good a broad as Jenny but she was good. Jack had a girl too but she was out of town at the time. So the five of us figured out that we could go back and mover he equipment to my garage and avoid the 100 dollar misdemeanor ticket. Or maybe more.
After that the band fell apart but everything else stayed together pretty well. I had a good deal more friends than who I have mentioned so far but these were my best friends of them all who really stayed constantly but at times out little gang would reach upwards of ten guys. Some people will be added later like Karl, and more on Patrick, Karl was the smart one and Doug the strong one. They are probably the only other two I will mention. So that made a central group of five friends. The six of us were quite the terror. Together we had enough for Basketball so we did the natural thing and made a team with some other guys. Problem was Karl wasn't worth horseshit at any sport and his mom would lose her mind if he didn't play so we ended up losing most of our games. Karl would get his ass ripped off in a fight and couldn't do one push-up. So your probably asking "why the hell is he around then" the answer is he was the brains behind all of our operations. He ran a casino for us, ran a fantasy football league and said some real slick shit. So we kept him a round for comedy. Doug had the opposite problem he was strong but not too bright. Not super stupid but dumber than us. So together they created a interesting dichotomy. Doug was our "muscle" if someone or a couple someones were messing with us we would go down in a row with Doug in the middle and Karl in the back. Eventually the sight was enough to send some kids running when we would walk like that. We never had real deal gangs like 70s LA with drugs and shit but we did have our little "turf wars" and other conflicts. They usually ended with a decisive victor. To be far we had some racketeering going on. Like the aforementioned casino ordeal. They would range from our equivalent of protection money with some lemonade stands to getting kids homework done for them by some nerd. Hey, I told you we weren't the best kids on the block.