Wow...Puberty Done You Well

When you finish telling the past you look up and see the other four guys staring at you. Honey smiles and Mori smirks.

"I still can't believe that is you Mori. I almost didn't recognize you." You say, amazed how the small sweet boy now looks like a sexy man....Wait. Did I just say sexy?

"Really? I don't think I changed." Mori says.

"Really? Last time I saw you, I was a inch or two taller than you, your hair was really short and you had a bit of baby fat in your face. Now, you are a good foot taller than me, your hair is longer and kinda spikey and you are skinny and slim." You say.

"Mmm..." He says.

"Wow, you evolved into such a talker." You say, joking.

Mori's lip twitches, forcing down a smile.

"(y/n)-Chan! So what grade are you in?" Honey asks.

"Oh! I'm a 3rd year." You say.

"Hey! We are in the same grade! Maybe we have some classes together!" Honey says.

"Wait if your younger than them by one year how are you in their grade?" One of the twins ask.

"Oh. I had gotten moved up a grade." You say.

"Wow you must be smart." Says the other twin.

"Well. I'm not the smartest but I guess I'm smart." You say, embarrassed.

"So what made you decide to come to Ouran?" Asks the one twin.

"I had heard of this school and had done the entrance exam and got a academic scholarship. I guess I did good." You mumble.

"What! The entrance exam is the toughest test to get into a highschool. And to get a academic scholarship, you need to get the highest score over all the other kids applying for the scholarship." The other twin says.

"Oh...wow. I didn't know that." You say, blushing.

"Welcome to Ouran! My name is Tamaki! But you can call me the man of your dreams." The tall blonde says.

(Que blushing girl mode)

"I'm Hikaru,"says the twin on the left
"And I'm Karou." Says the twin on the right.

"I am Kyoya." Says the megane boy.

"O-oh. Its nice to meet you all." You say quietly.

"(y/n)-chan! Would you like to hang out with us? We aren't doing much today. We just have a few appointments with girls." He says happily.

"No its fine. I don't want to disturb you. I think I will actually go to one of the empty classrooms and hangout there." You say.

"What?! No! Please stay with us!" Honey cries out.

"Maybe tomorrow. I have some work to do and I wanna finish reading this book I'm reading." You say as you wave goodbye.

You wonder a little and fine another music classroom down the hallway.You open it and there is on one in there. You sigh and spot a chair and desk.

You plop your bag down and you flop into the chair.

Wow...Morinozuka and Haninozuka really changed, well more Mori than Honey.

When you were younger you had liked Haninozuka...a lot. He always looked out for you and was really nice. But once you moved your feelings changed. You started to like a guy in America and in highschool started to date. Your still dating him but its been hard because of the time difference and distance.