District 9 Female ~ ANALISE RAMIREZ

Name: Analise Ramirez

District: Nine

Sex: Female

Age: Sixteen

Personality: Analise isn't exactly what you'd expect from someone who looks like her. Her appearance shows a somewhat innocent girl who would faint at the sight of blood and screams at the smallest spider. But she is very brave in reality, strong-willed, bloodthirsty and stubborn. And on top of it all, insane.

Physical Description: Analise has straight blonde hair which reaches almost to her waist. The colour is almost platinum blonde. Her skin has a pinkish tinge and has no freckles whatsoever. She stands at 5'5" and she is generally perceived as weak because of her slight figure. Her lips are thin and eyes wide and pale blue.

Background: Analise was born into a moderately wealthy household with both parents and two older brothers. Hey taught her to be far tougher than the other girls she knew, dubbing her a tomboy in the district. Her oldest brother, Damian, fell ill and died of leukaemia. The four left in their family had to continue their life without their oldest sibling and first son, until Analise went, insane. Her parents kept her in her bedroom until she finally chose to go into the games, she wants to kill and nothing will stop her from doing just that.

Weapon of Choice: Machete or Spear. Simple enough for her.

District Token: An amulet made of silver, with designs cut out of the metal and one emerald embedded in the bottom. Her best friend gave it to her before she went insane.

Others: Fire

Wattpad Username: MockingSlayyy