Chapter 13 Conner

Hi guys! Thank you for all the comments and votes! They mean a lot!

Conner: Mohahahah! It's finally my turn!

Me: Umm, chill dude.

Conner: I can't! I'm tingling with excitement!

Me: ....

Conner: Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Me: ...Who gave Conner candy?

Leo: Me.

Me: Leo, do you have any idea what you've done?

Leo: I'm sorry! He's just so cute!

Conner: ...Wait, wait, did you just call me cute?

Leo: Uh, ah, no...

Me: ...You totally did.

Leo: He's like an giant puppy, okay?!

Conner: ...Wait, wait, did you just call me a puppy?

Leo: Funny, how the earth never swallows you up when you need it too.

***************************************************************************************************

Conner

Finally, it was my turn again. I was seriously starting to doubt the rules of this game, it needed some serious fixing due to the fact that I only got one turn each circle around. But, alas, Annabeth didn't seem to agree with my plea for more than one turn. Stupid...

But anyway, back to my glorious turn!

"Leo," I said, "truth or dare?"

"But, I've already been dared by Katie! Remember?" Leo complained, rubbing his back sorely. "I do..."

"Oh, just answer the question," I snapped.

"Fine. Dare. ....Oh my gods, I've lost my mind."

"Leo, you lost your mind ages ago," Jason stated matter-of-factly.

"You're just realizing it now." Piper finished with an innocent shrug.

"I dare you to light Grover's tail on fire." I cut in.

Leo laughed. "This should be great!" he said.

Clearly he didn't know Grover very well. I followed Leo to where Grocer was at. Leo crept behind Grover, and fire illuminated from his hand. "AAAHHHHHH!"Grover shouted. Then he turned and saw Leo laughing. Grover charged at Leo, with his reed pipes raised. "I'm gonna kill you!" Grover shouted. "Ahhh!" Leo said, and he turned and ran.

"Help! Angry Donkey boy!"

"Baa!" Grover shouted, "I'm a goat!"

Grover chased Leo all around camp, even up the rock climbing wall. Finally, Leo jumped into cabin three where Percy calmed Grover down. Grover agreed not to kill Leo with his reed pipes and he was now going to play with us. Giver sat in between Nico and Thalia. "Oh come on!" Nico complained. "Now I have to wait for two more people." I snickered. 

"Thalia, it's your turn." I said.  ***************************************************************************************************************** 

Well guys! Tell me what you think!

Vote, if you thought it was entertaining

Comment, if you thought it was hilarious.

Fan, to show your altemet love, and commitment.

Do all of the above, if you love Percy Jackson! Jk, you don't have to do it all to show u love them. But it would help.

Leo: Ow, Grover actually hit me a few times.

Grover: that's what you get for lighting my tail on fire!

Leo: oh, and just to let you know, you hit like a girl.

Grover: You-

Percy: Ladies! Break it up!

Me: Sorry it's so short!