A hand held out...

Cinamon's P.O.V

look at her. my best friend just lying as pale as a ghost while i just look on as if nothing's wrong... I didn't see exactly what happened, but i saw exactly what she saw and knew it could never end well in her eyes. The poor girl must be traumatized... i hope she doesn't remember. I'm just sat in a cold medical room, staring at the blank, white washed walls, running through the events that took place minutes after Violet blacked out unconscious.

~flashback~

'Sadie'

'whatever...'

'Emma'

'here'

'Violet'

nothing... Violet had gone completely silent that, with all due respect, wasn't like her at all. I followed her eye line to something absolutely terrible that i couldn't take my eye off it. All of a sudden i heard something crash to the ground and spun round on my heels to see Violet blacked out on the hard concrete floor. i didnt know what to do. Me and Mr Taylor shared worried glances before running towards Violet.

'Violet? Violet, can you hear me?' Mr Taylor tried to comunicate but it was no good, Violet was out cold. She was rushed into the school office and quickly followed by me and our other friend Skylar.

~end of flashback~

the door slowly creaked open and a very worried and upset face appeared. It was Skylar. she had also seen what had happened earlier and as they were really clise, Skylar knew exactly how Violet would've felt. see, that's the problem, Violet and Skylar are practically inseprable and i always endup feeling like the third wheel. Skylar came and sat next to me and we sat in silence for about 5 minutes until we heard a door slamming and then loud shouting that we instantly recognized. the door swung open revealing a figure that made it obvious they didnt want us their. Trembling with fear, me and Skylar went to walk away when something dug hard into my wrist. i looked to the sorce of pain that made me wince and saw Violet bolt upright, clinging on to me. i could see Violet had regreted her sudden movement as any last existing colour vanished from her face as she grabbed the small bowl from her side and threw up. i heard someone behind me clear their throught, obviously to remind me they were still there. i gave Violet one last hug once she finished throwing up and grabbed Skylars hand and swiftly ran out the door.