Time For the Truth

We headed inside the chilling weather had become too much for us to handle. Huddled up under blankets, on the couch we watched TV. We sat in complete silence with only the sound of the television breaking the silence. "I think I like Luke again...." My voice broke the silence between us and trailed off as we were watching the TV.

"Me to.." she whispered looking at me through the corner of her eye. Her saying this meant that I had no chance, she was perfect. Any guy would choose her over me... "I know he likes you though he would never date me." Tears slid down her rose red cheeks her mascara ran, leaving faint black like down her face.

Why would she be crying like this? She has more of a chance of him liking her than I ever would! She is so pretty, she can sing, dance and she is so funny. Then there's me sporty, never taking anything seriously, always acting like a boy and somehow managing to injure him I had no chance. I wiped the tears from under her eyes as I held her in my arms, staring blankly at the TV. Then I had an idea thinking this might make her feel better due to him possible liking her.

"I have his number. Why don't we text him and ask?" I spoke slowly I was really wanting his reaction and anxious to find out.

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would try something different. Romance what am I thinking?? This is all completely new to me if you enjoyed reading this comment and I will try and write some more. Feel free to read other books which I have published. 

Enjoy your reading :)

~ Awesomeness_128