Chapter One

(A/N): Hi, cherubs! Welcome to the first official chapter of PD! I'm really excited to see what you guys think and I really hope this gets big! x 

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Chrisanna, who has created my current cover. Thanks so much, lovey. 

Well, I don't want to keep you waiting, here's Chapter One! x 

~

                                                                     Chapter One  

 My hands tore through my rather organized closet as I struggled to find proper attire to wear to lunch with Prince Harry of Worcestershire and his son, Jack Nicholson, womanizer extraordinaire. 

Like, what the fuck do you wear to lunch with a Prince and his son? I wiggled into a silk blend inset pullover, faux leather spiked leggings, and white spiked canvas loafers. It was the closest outfit to proper that I could wear. 

I quickly grabbed my zippered side tote bag, shoving my Iphone and make-up in it, before rushing out of my room and dashing across the grand hallways towards the kitchen. You must be wondering, where the hell does this girl live? Grand hallways? Iphone? I live in the Buckingham Palace in Westminister, England. Cool right? 

After a couple of minutes of turning left-to-right, I arrived in the kitchen where the cooks were cooking up breakfast for my family, which contained my mother, my father, myself, and my mom's sister, Pippa aka. Philippa. 

"Good morning, Ms.Emma!" Rhoda, the nicest of the cooks shouted. 

"Hi, Rhoda." I smiled warmly, before grabbing my plate of salad with fat-free ranch and my kale smoothie and walking towards the dining room. 

My mom and Pippa were seated at the dining room, munching on pancakes and eggs neatly, whilst they smiled at my arrival. 

"Morning Mom, Pippa." I smiled nicely, before taking a seat and digging into my salad, forgetting to add the ranch. 

They kindly said their good mornings, as we continued on about random topics such as the latest fashion, and a couple conversations about fitness and exercising. After a while of talking about the lame stuff, Pippa brought up the topic of Jack Nicholson. 

"Isn't he so hot?!" Pippa giggled, glancing at my mom, her sister, who was staring at her in disbelief. 

My mom glanced in my direction, making a face as if to tell me what I thought about Jack and what my opinions were. 

"Well, he's- You should see how much Emma and Tia talk about how sexy and muscular Jack is!" Pippa laughed, before returning to her pancakes after a long dirty glare from me. 

I glanced at my mother, who's face was practically shocked at the thought of me thinking Jack was sexy and muscular. Fuck you, Philippa

"What's this about Jack Nicholson being, sexy and muscular?" My mom asked, looking slightly interested, slightly.

"Um, well- Kate, she just thinks that he's rather.. attractive or shall I say.. well fit." Pippa smiled, before ignoring my looks and returning towards her pancakes. 

I slumped to the table before covering my face with my arms and swallowing bits of salad stuck in my mouth. "I don't want you having to do anything with Jack, Emma." Mom said sternly, before sending nasty glares in Pippa's direction.