Flinching

Humming and dancing around the kitchen I watched as my margarita was being made... In my blender. Hopping up on to the counter I stopped it and pored it into a big pint glass. Sipping on it I started to giggle to myself. Now I know what you are thinking is this bitch already drunk? Yep I am. Ya wanna know why? I already had 15 glasses of this and a full bottle of Jack Daniels. Hehe oops. There was a knock on the door so loud it blasted over 'I miss you' by blink 182.

Sighing I walked over I waked over to the door. After stumbling like bambi to get around the corner of my flat, I opened the door to come across my best friend Josh. Smiling at him I grabbed his hand pulling him in to my 'home' and through to Narnia. "hello Bach, care for a drink? Good. Here have a bit of Jack" I slurred not letting I'm respond.

He hesitated but then shrugs and grabs the new bottle from my hand. We spend the night dancing, singing and drinking.

The Next Morning

The beast has been awoken. The beast? That's me. What awoke me? Banging on the door. Getting up off the surface I was laying on, I fell of soon learning I was on top of the fridge.

Groaning from the headache I got from last night I walked to the door, stepping over the body on the floor, I opened it.

Looking up I saw bright blue eyes that looked at me like I just killed a panda or a penguin. What? Don't look at me like that I have and undying love for the pandas and penguins of the world. I know you do to don't lie.

"What the hell cam?! You are 16 and you drinking! Stop it you could die with alcohol poisoning! I don't want to see you go when thou have a life in front if you! And where's Josh I sent him over here last night because I was doing a videos, and he never came back?!" Ariel shouted at me making me flinch a it because of the pain.

" oh that him in here!" I stated " I just thought I murdered someone! Thank got I didn't. I DONT WANNA GO BACK!!!!" I shouted the last few word forgetting I had a headache making me flinch afterwards.

Ariel then , forgetting the previous conversation like she always does, laughed at my stupidity. Walking in he slapped Josh's face so hard that I flinched. God I have been flinching all day. Jesus Christ! Can't I stop?

Sitting up fast, Josh  hit his head of of Ariel's making them both groan. I started laughing so hard i fell banging my head off the table beside the door that has my wallet keys ( all of them) passport and other things.

After a couple of seconds both started laughing with me but Josh  soon stopped and held his head making us laugh harder.

"maldito estúpido idiota eres resaca. ¿ Qué te gustaría unas pastillas y el agua ?" I asked in Spanish.
'you fucking stupid asshole you are hungover. ¿would you like some pills and water?'

Josh looked at me confused " all I got was stupid pastille and water. But ok"

Rolling my eyes I got up and got the Advil and a glass of water. " Hey. Um . Camari? How are you not hung over?" I heard Ariel ask.

Turning around I looks at her." Because before I started to drink I had 5 glasses of water and an Advil. Perfect for when you don't want to act like you are about to have a painful death."

Smiling at the brown haired girl I decided that we should go out today.