Please don't leave me...

(Lemon part, just warning you... It's not going to be sugar coated... Just dirty gay sex!! Cool cool enjoy!)

Marks POV

I looked at the clock. It was 10:30.
"Babe we should get to bed,"
"Okay,"
I picked Jack up, and I looked in his eyes... He smiled. I got butterflies, my body trembled. He hasn't smiled in so long. I passionately kissed him. I could feel his hands slowly trail from my back to my neck. He ran his fingers through my hair, which made my knees go weak. I carried Jack upstairs to his room. I shut the door and turned off the light.
"Watch out goober you might trip,"
"I know what I'm doing,"
"Good. Mark I want tonight to be..."
"Be what,"
"I want you to take me away... Slowly... Don't rush.."
"I won't,"
I lied him down on the bed. I slowly placed myself kinda on top of him, he kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled and kissed him. I slowly put my tongue in his mouth. He slowly lowered his hand into my boxers. He began to rub my erection. He knew I would give up and I released from the kiss, which gave him entrance. Jack became dominate.

Jacks POV

I want tonight to last as long as possible... If it's going to be my last time.
"You arse,"
"Rub the ol' dick trick!"
"You idiot,"
We stopped kissing. At this point our dicks were hard as rock. One of us had to go down. And of course Mark did just before me. But I made sure he took his time... He strangely did it though. He grabbed my arm and put it on his back.
"Babe you know what my sweet spot is right?"
"Of course I do,"
I slowly dragged my fingertips up Marks back, I felt him shiver. I got up to his neck then his hair. I ran my fingers through his thick hair. Mark was kissing my sweet spot... My hip bones and just above my dick.
I knew he felt my body quiver. I could see him smiling. He giggled.
"Please do it daddy..."
"I'm taking my time like you asked..."
I felt my boxers slide down my legs. Then a bolt of ecstasy ran through my body. He slowly kissed the tip. I breathed in. He breathed in. I felt goosebumps form on my body as he started to suck my erection. He started slow.
"M-m-m-mar..."
I moaned. He sat up.
"Mmmm babe you taste so good," He licked his lips playfully.
He went back down but Mark sucked harder and faster. I arched my back as I felt my body tremble.
He stopped.
"Come on Jack scream my name to the world!!"
"M-Mark!! Keep going faster! Please me Markimoo!"
He went back, harder and faster. I released all of my cum in his mouth. Without warning. He sat up. Swallowed. There was a trickle running down the side of his mouth, he slowly dragged it back into his mouth with his finger and sucked it. He rubbed my chest, and  we lied next to each other.
"Your turn, but spice it up... I know you can,"
"Ok if you want to play, let's play..."

Marks POV

Jack stood up, he walked to his wardrobe and pulled out a box. I switched on the bedside table lamp. He placed the, rather big, greyish box on the bed. Jack slowly opened it. And I was shocked that he never showed me before.
"So Markimoo? Are we going to have fun?"
"I-I-I,"
"I can put it away if you want me to?"
"Fuck it... Let's have fun."
He pulled out the objects from the box.
"Umm babe, I would remove everything around us..."
"Why?"
"Cause they will get broken,"
He winked. I smirked and grabbed my glasses. I put everything on the bedside tables in Jacks wardrobe. But I put my glasses on the floor next to the bed.
"Ok Mark, come here,"
He placed 5 things on the bed from the box.
Handcuffs, lube, a riding crop, pop rock candy and what seemed like chocolate topping.
"Jack we are having sex, not making desserts,"
"What do you mean?"
"Well why do you have pop candy and chocolate?"
"Oh you will see..."
He grabbed the handcuffs and jumped on me. He sat on my lap as he grabbed my hands and cuffed them to the bed head. He grabbed the riding crop and threw it on the ground.
"Why did you do that?"
"Cause you already work hard enough... I'm sorry that was so bad.."
"Hehehehe, just get to the good part daddy..."
"Oh I will.."

Jacks POV

I grabbed the chocolate and I squeezed some down Marks perfectly, carved torso. I stopped just above the pelvis. Then I slowly licked the chocolate with one motion all the way up to his chest. I stopped and kissed him. He moaned slightly.
"I'm going to make you moan louder then that,"
"Please make me..."
I pulled Marks boxers down to reveal his, massive member. (( And Deez Nuts! Ha! Sorry I had to))
I placed Pop candy on the tip. I started to lick it off.
"Ja-a-ack, more... Please..."
I poured more candy on his cock, Mark laughed with excitement. I plunged back down, making sure to get all the candy in my mouth, and the pop rocks.
"Jaaaa..."
I stopped for a second.
"Louder,"
"JaCk.."
I sucked harder and faster.
"JACK!"
He cummed when he shouted my name. I swallowed it all.
"Was that good?"
"Was it ever..."
"Well I'm not finished yet..."
I undid Marks handcuffs.
"Babe can you?"
"Sure,"
I handed Mark the lube, he covered my dick with it. He lied back down.
"My body is ready..."
I put Marks legs on my shoulders.

Marks POV
He penetrated. A shock of pleasure ran through my back. I moaned. Loud. I grabbed the sheets as Jack thruster harder.
"Make me scream your name Jack!"
He went faster.
"JACK! OOOOHhh myyyyy gooooh,"
"Louder Mark!"
"JACK! AAAAHH MAAAA GOD!"
Jack released, he slowly stopped. He put my legs beside him. And lied on top of me.
"That was amazing,"
I flipped Jack over.
I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. His cheeks were dark red.
"M-MArk! Your squishing me,"
I kissed him. He smiled.
I sat up.
"I love you,"
"I love you too,"
"We should have a shower,"
"Okay,"

Jacks POV

We had a 10 minute shower and got into pjs.
I checked my phone it was 12:00. We got into bed.
"Thanks for changing the sheets babe,"
"No prob, hey Jack please don't leave me ever, you're the Booper to my Dooper, I love you,"
"I won't, love you to..."
I felt a tear run down my face as I felt Mark cuddle me.
"Night boo,"
Mark kissed my neck.
"Night,"