Cuts and burns...

(Last chapter.... Warning: Dark, enjoy!)

Jacks POV

I placed the note on the bedside table, with a small black box. I looked at the clock. 4:45... I could feel tears run down my face. I bent over and kissed Mark on the cheek.
"Love you boo, I'm so sorry,"
I walked out the door.

Marks POV

"SEAN!! SEAN!?"
Where did he go!
I looked on the bedside table. I felt my eyes water up.
"No, no, no, please no,"
I picked up the note.
And what was inside made my stomach drop. My heart shattered.
It read...

"Mark, if you're reading this. I have taken my last breath. The last 4 weeks I spent with you were the best I've ever had in my life... You mean the world to me. Promise me that you will go on in life, and succeed in places I failed. I couldn't handle the cuts and burns on my skin anymore. I was falling through an endless void. I'm sorry I didn't say.... My mind was messed up. You couldn't save me anyway. Tell all my family I love them dearly and I'm sorry. Mark Edward Fischbach this my goodbye. I'm sorry...

Please check the box...

Sean xo"

"NO! WHY?! PLEASE!"
I couldn't move my body. I just screamed and cried. I couldn't breathe. How does someone so perfect, feel so insecure? How does someone so loving, learn to hate his own guts?! He meant so much to me!
"Please... Se-an, come back, pl-e-ease..."
I didn't want to move. I just sat on the bed in a ball. Crying. I finally got enough strength to pick up the small black box. I lifted it up to open it. I slowly lifted up the lid. Inside was a necklace... There was a heart shaped locket on it. There was something engraved on it.

"Love you boo,"

I smiled, wiped away the tears and put on the locket. I could feel more tears form in my eyes.
I whispered under my breath...

"I love you to boo,"

(I'm finished! Sorry it ended so quickly! This is my first attempt at a fanfic, so I'm open to criticism! Hopefully I got some people to cry... Sorry... Anyway I hoped you enjoyed! I'll do another soon! Maybe! Thank you for reading! Buh-bye!)