Chapter 1

It's the Summer before I start college, I can't believe it's happening, and I'm beyond excited! I always had this idea that before you start college you should just hangout with your friends, go to parties, go out with your bf/gf, and maybe even go clubbing.

     Well, I've been out of high school for a little over two months, and I can honestly say throughout the whole summer I've literally went out with friends nine times. That's not an exaggeration.... Literally, only NINE freaking times, and none of those times did I go to a party or a club. Oh and  chilling with my boyfriend??? You must mean mentally chilling with my hubby Niall Horan right? I'm an 18 year old virgin that's never had a boyfriend, or a first kiss. I know, I'm pathetic right? No friends and no boyfriend what kind of teenager am I. This is exactly why I'm ready for college. I'm desperate for a change, and sure I'm nervous and scared quite frankly, but anything (and I mean ANYTHING) can be better than high school.

     Now you're probably thinking "What? High school wasn't that bad for me!", or "Is high school really that bad?" Well, let me begin by saying high school isn't actually that bad, it just ended bad for me. I guess I should go back and explain my whole story from the beginning right?

Well it all at started when.........