Rant #2

I hate when niggas feel the need to post statuses on here like this is facebook! Look, I'm sorry and all if your great aunt's sisters' cousin died... BUT I DON'T CARE. Stick to writing the story.

I hate wen niggas try to act like they want to write, but they "Can't".Stop giving me bullshit about how this and that happened, blah blah blah.... IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THEN JUST DON'T WRITE. Stop trying to come up with lame ass excuses. And I know that's what you guys do because I did it too.

I hate when niggas say they have "WRITERS BLOCK" if you don't wanna continue the goddamn story just fucking say so instead of me keeping the book in my library for 2 damn months like an ass, only to see you post something that say's "Sorry but I don't think I can continue this book" BITCH WHAT.

I hate when bitches beg for comments but when they get them, they don't reply. I don't know about everyone else, but when I used to write actual books on here (even though they're honestly trash now that I think about it) I replied back to every comment. I know some of you get a lot of comments but at least try to respond to some.

I really fucking hate whenBITCHES TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY'RE TOO GOOD TO RESPOND TO THE FUCKING WALL POST YOU SEND. LIKE BITCH DON'T BE RUDE, I KNOW YOU SAW IT!

I hate when authors w a lot of fans/followers whatever you call them now, swear that they're god because their book is aaight.

I hate wen you think a chapter is gonna be long, but then it isn't.

I hate girls who think twerking is cute.

I hate ugly bitches who stay claiming niggas are thirsty for them.

I hate "niggas be like" memes.  they were funny but now they're not.