2~

James pov~
I jogged off until I found a angry brad in the kitchen with his back to me.
"Dude , what's up?"
"Nothing mate, are we gonna do band practice now?"
He seemed to have calmed down a bit.
"Are you sure?,you know you can talk to me whenever , about anything....."
"Thanks mate!" He narrowed his eyebrows before starting
"Actually James , this is one thing?...."

"Fire away...."

"I know iv only just met her but.....I really like her , I mean she's so pretty and she would never like me......" He pulled a sad face.

"Well how about when we leave I talk to her and ask for her opinion on you and the boys?"

"Yeah , that would be brill!" He gave me a man hug then he went back out I followed him...

Tia's pov~
Brad walked out and he gave me a smile I gave him one back and hugged him
"You okay?" I said in his ear
"I am now" a smile spread across his perfect face.

Yes, I do like brad , I don't BELiVE in in love at first sight but I'm reconsidering it because I feel like I'm in love....with brad.

"Urm guys were here!,we gonna go set up and come down in A few mins?!"James told us.

"Yeah.okay"

James ,tris and con walked off

"So can I have this pretty lady's number?" He winked at me

"Me? Why yes you can!"

I gave him my iPhone and he gave me his phone and we swapped numbers, he had put his name as 'sexaybeast (brad)' and I had put mine as "tiaaaaaaa💍'

"We should get going , you've got band practice! Mr"

"Awh okay" he pouted an put his head down

We started walking and I grabbed his hand he looked a bit shocked at first but he held my hand back

We got into the GarageBand the other three members looked at us then our hands
"Awh so you too together now then?"
"Noooooooooo" he told them

"Well you should!, your cute together !"

Are we?......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2!.....
Could I have two votes and maybe 1 comment , when I reach my goal I will post another chapter on the same day!

NEED MORE CHARACTERS!;
So if you want to be someone put it in the comments......
I need ;;;;;,,
•Tia's other bestfriend(girl)
•tris girlfriend
•Connors friend/girlfriend.

So if you want to be any of these people in the comments wright info about your self (eg...birthday,hair colour , eyecolour and hobbies things like that and any other info you want to be put in....

Okay I'm gonna go now....byee..

Chlo❤️