4~

Okayyy guys ,
One of my readers messaged me with a part and she wanted to be Tia's other bestfriend her name , is Katie (Kat for short!) brown hair green eyes , she likes hockey so yeah on with the story.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tia's pov~
I woke up and felt my body with loads of Weight on me I looked to my left to find brad and he had my hand and then on the right James there and he looked cute , I got a photo of James and brad on me then one of James face then one of brads face, they looked really cute brad had a little parting in his mouth and tiny snores was coming out , but on the other hand James was there with his mouth wide open but no sound was coming out , that was good!.

I found brads phone and I went onto his twitter and tweeted
@thevampsbrad; I love my sleep , but not as much as my gurl! @tiaaaahomes myG!
Then posted a picture of us two where I was smiling and brad was poking his tongue out , it was cute really.

I opened his camera still on his phone , and took a few selfies , smile , pout , sticking my tongue out and a few funny faces , then decide to put his phone down and got on James , I logged onto his twitter and tweeted
@thevampsjames ; pizza and waffles make the great combination , totally not hacked😉 .

Then I looked through his phone and tris saw me so he came over and we took some selfies. Then we put his phone down because he woke up.

I decided to wake brad up and no one was in the room so I smashed my lips onto his and he kissed me back after a few seconds and opened his perfect eyes 'mmhm' was all you could hear , that's why James and tris came in the room (again😕)

We pulled apart an just stared into each others eyes , he started chuckling
I think it was because my hair was I his face tickling him but he grabbed my hair and started plating it and I just let him, he kept getting mad because he kept messing up , but I laughed it off and kissed and then Connor had to walk in ......well done me!!

"Dinners ready and please stop uno like you and you go and rub it in my face!"

"Wait can I talk to you?"

"Fine! In privet!"

I got up and met him in the bathroom
"Hey so what's up?" He asked
"Nothing I just wondered if you would like to spend time  with me on Friday?"
"Not a date , just as friends?" He asks
"Friends"
"Yeah I would love to!"

"Okay I should probs go back!"

I started walking and Connor grabbed my wrist and before I knew what was happening Connor smashed him lips on mine , I kissed him back ,.....wait what?.....actually I'm not dating brad so it's fine......

"I've wanted to do that since I met you" awe he was so sweet

But there was one problem........I felt sparks.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger...... Whoooooo might do two updates not sure any way I'm gonna wright the next chapter and if I get 1 comment I will post it tonight if not it will be tommorow ,,,, so yeah I will add the next person  soon .... More drama!.....

Byyeeeee
Chlo❤️