Chapter 10

"Oh....Oh.....Yes..."

The guy said as he released his seed all over Ray who was still trying to make the men stop there activities but his calls kept coming to def ears.

"Now who's next?"

The leader asked looking at the men that were left that still needed their turn to have some fun with Ray who was aching more then he has ever ached before.

"Me." said a very tall and muscular man who looked at Ray with very hungry eyes to the point where he actually lick his lips and whipped his mouth with his arm.

"Oh please no, please I'll do whatever you want just please make them stop."

"Hmm.... let me think hm....no."

The leader said as he motioned the guy to come who was all for having some fun with their little captive.

"Alright now its my turn."

"Oh Kai please hurry."

Ray thought as the guy started touching and kissing him all over and then he mounted Ray and entered into him. The pain was so much he just had to scream even thou he didn't want to give any of these guys there satisfaction but he couldn't help it just hurt to much to hold back. Ray screamed as the guy's member went in and started to pump.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"Now, now come on kid clam down won't ya you're disturbing the moment."

"Come on man hurry up I'm getting a hard on."

One of the guys said as he watched with lustful eyes and felt his member throb threw his pants and started to ache with anticipation for his turn.

"Oh alright."

Then the man pounded more and more until the bed started shacking and Ray kept crying as his body continued to ache to the point where Ray thought he felt a bone get dislocated or broken but he couldn't tell.

"Oh..."

The guy said at last as he released his seed into Ray who was whimpering softly wishing with all his might that they would stop this torture. What did he ever do to anyone anyway all he wanted to do was love Kai with all his heart is it so wrong to love someone?

"Next?"

The leader said as he looked down at Ray then back at his men that were getting very horny and very impatient with all this waiting.

"Me sir."

"Ok lets go."

Ray just didn't care anymore and just let the guys do whatever they wanted to him cuz no matter what he even tried to do the men would just hurt him more and if he would try and talk his way out of this the leader of the group would just get mad and laugh in his face.

"Now its my turn."

Said the leader as he walked towards the bed and started to take his pants off and was about to crawl onto the bed when Ray's weak voice stopped him.

"Please for the last time please stop this...."

"Why's that?"

"B-because its wrong and do you enjoy rapping young boys for other people's pleasure?"

Ray asked as he looked at the leader with weak pleading eyes hoping he would at least let him say what he wanted to say before more pain came.

"Shut-up no one told you could speak to me like that."

The leader said as he punched Ray in the face so hard that Ray's head bounced off the head board on the bed and was knocked out.

"Throw him in the basement."