My best friend is dead or is she?...

(When you were 4)

Your POV

    I was running into an abandoned warehouse all alone. No mom, no dad, I grew up in a rotten orphanage. Until your best friend offered herself up to death, so you decided you would leave before that disgusting place would do the same to you.

  As soon as the bad people stopped chasing you took the clothes you took from the store and put them on. It was a pair of army shorts and a light green T-shirt.

  You started walking until you saw a park with a big green slide. You started running to the slide, but someone who awas about 9 years old pushed you over when you got there. So you kicked him then his posse came. You knew you could handle all of them one by one but not together then another boy that looked about 5 and a little taller than you kicked him, and he yelled. "HEY STUPID ARE YOU GONNA SIT THERE OR HELP!" He yelled. After you two beat them up the boy asked your name. "What's your name?" He asked.

   "I'm Y/n." She smiled slightly.

   "I'm Yususke." He smiled back.

   "Can I be your friend?" He agreed and after you both finished playing and going down the slide. You passed out from a lack of food, water, and sleep, but before you blacked out completely you could see Yusuke with tears in his eyes yelling your name.

...Time Skip To Grade 9...

Age:15

  You woke up and got dressed in your green shorts and T-shirt. Then made something for yourself to eat and soms coffee for your mom...Well Yusuke's mom, but you refer to her as mom. Then Yusuke came downstairsand got mad because you ate the rest of yours and his favourite cereal. You guys ran to school trying to avoid any gang fights you two are Yusuke and Y/n you both own the territory in your neighbourhood.

  As soon as you both reached school you could hear Mr.Takanaka on the loud speaker you two were late. However the gate keepers were afraid  of you, so they let you two in, but Kayko was still pretty pissed, and she hit both of you on the head. They probably have bad brain damage since she used that rock solid bag of hers.