Toguro Returns

Yousuke's POV

I was walking around with keiko who kept stopping to shop at every single store and all the clerks looking at me as,if i would steal there stupid clothes.When we walked out of the store we saw a group of people gathered a round some fallen building debris or  so I thought until I got a closer look,and that's when I got,a bad felling.So I discreetly backed out of the crowd without keiko noticing only to feel the same feeling but worst from behind me,i turn around only to see a guy on a motorcycle.

Random Pov

Who are you Yousuke ask's,already forgotten the mysterious biker ask's as he begin's to pull off his helmet,only then is when Yousuke get's scared but stills comes face to face with sun glasses.

Y/n Pov 

What the hell? Is that Yousuke and who the hell is that biker I see him pull off his helmet,what the hell I gasp as I walk out into the open to brave but still a little bit scared.    

Random Pov 

Is something the matter you two Toguro ask's?

Were sorry we reply in unison when we kill someone were used to them staying dead we growl.

Suddenly something hit us we couldn't move Yousuke snapped his mouth shut but I tried to keep glaring,but failed miserably.

How about we go some place to talk Toguro suggest after all you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your precious girlfriend and you see Toguro past you to and into the crowd, and then think Keiko,wait Y/n this is no time to be getting jealous.

Kuwabara's Pov

I was walking down the street when I saw a crowd around big piles of fallen debris but as my eye's were wandering through the crowd i spotted Keiko ,and then shouted hey Keiko! Then I suddenly saw the most horrifying sight ever,sunglasses from the Toguro brothers walking away from Urimeshi and Y/n,with them following behind.   

AND THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Toguro's Pov

Surely you hadn't believed that you've actually beaten me,money decided that match long before you stepped into the ring,but don't be angry,cause you'll have the chance to fight me on fair terms very soon I said casually

Why don't you get to the point muscles Yousuke said clearly ticked off,Yeah I don't got all day Y/n I believe was her name added on.

Your afraid of me I said calmly.

What ! A mused is more like it,Yousuke said to me trembling even more

Yeah,Who the hell ever gave you that stupid idea the girl said trembling just as much as Yousuke.

There's no way you can hide fear from me,and aside from that I can see your whole body trembling.

You two haven't been training as hard as you need to so that's why I came here to show you my,TRUE POWER!I yelled.I only used 20% of my power last time I fought you and your friends,so how about I show you my real power.

Random Pov

there was a light illuminating from him as he seemed to be getting stronger by the minute the two teenagers frozen with shock, and that's only 60% Toguro stated.The two teens turning there heads right and left watching him break down the parking center at super speeds,so dazed out,that they almost got crushed by the ruble,after the building is toppled over Yousuke and Y/n emerge from the ruble staring up at sunglasses,until he speaks. Understand ,this is the last time i'll save your lives, then somehow appears behind them ,and says two months from now a martial tenement is being held in the demon world.

Oh they say in unison sounds like fun they almost shudder as sweat runs down there face

each team must have 6 participants,the teams battle to the death,You two and Kuwabara are special guest,If you refuse I will not only kill you but your girl friend too.If you want to survive these fights,i suggest you get stronger,is the last thing Toguro said before he left.

Y/n's Pov

Me and Yousuke fall to the ground me first but him following close behind,Why was I so scared,I never get scared,I was so scared I couldn't move,Idiot i scolded myself.

when I turned to Yousuke when yelled at himself he's gonna kick your stupid ass!

The next day you and Yousuke went to go see Genkai,and from that day you guys did tons and tons of  torturous training till that one day only two months away.