One

---- 5sos Boys POV ----

"So um, if you guys could tweet us videos of some upcoming bands who you'd like to see tour with us that would be great!" Ashton said in the video they were making to tweet out to the fans.

"Great, now send it to us all so we can tweet it together" Michael said sitting next to Ash.

Ashton did as told and sent the video to everyone.

"Ready?" Luke asked, getting his tweet ready to send.

"In three, two, one"

The video was put out into the world of 5sos fans.

*One week later*

"Guys, guys come look at this" Michael yelled out to the rest.

"Find a band?" Cal asked.

"Yeah, and they're really good. Better than us actually" He laughed.

Michael clicked on the video of a cover of their song Try Hard.

"These girls are incredible" Ashton smiled widely.

"And cute" Luke added.

"What's their name?" Calum asked.

"Uhm.. it's says here their band is called Counterpoint" Michael answered.

The boys watched a couple of more videos of the Counterpoint girls.

"We have to contact this band, I'd love for them to come on tour with us" Ashton grinned.

The boys told their manager and people at the record company about the Counterpoint girls.

They agreed to contact the girls and see if they would fly out to meet the boys and play for them live.

"I hope they say yes" Luke said, now stalking through Counterpoint's Twitter and Instagram accounts.

"Lets just wait and see what happens" Michael smiles.

Hi I can't write for my life but I hope you enjoy this first chapter. You'll get to hear from the Counterpoint girls (Eve, Annie and Emily) in the next chapter hopefully. This is only my second fan fiction and I am new to this so any criticism will be taken into consideration. Please comment and like it means a lot, and you can check out my other stories too c: