Two

"GUYS GUYS GUYS" Emily said repeatedly as she ran through the school hallway to Annie and Eve's lockers.

"What?" They asked rolling their eyes.

"Have you checked Twitter this morning?" Emily grinned widely.

"No?" Eve said.

"Well...5SOS WANT US TO BE THEIR OPENING ACT" Emily shrieked.

The girls screamed together.

"OH MY GOSH" Annie said, "You've got to be kidding me"

Emily shook her head.

"This is real, I'm being totally serious"

The girls screamed again.

"Lets ditch school and go reply to them" Eve suggested before running out of the school.

*Back home*

The girls sat in Eve's room as Emily set up the camera to reply to the boys.

"Ready?" Emily said.

"Ready" The girls nodded.

Emily pressed record and took a seat beside Eve.

"Hey boys of 5 Seconds of Summer, we are Counterpoint" Annie said.

"Thank you so much for considering us to be your opening act" Eve smiled.

Emily giggled, "We cannot wait to meet you in London and perform for you"

"We love you and yeah, byeeeeeee!" Eve laughed and shut off the camera.

 The girls uploaded the video to Twitter and Facebook.

The boys instantly replied to them and the girls told their parents.

They arranged flights and accommodation in London and were going to head out in a weeks time.

The girls were so happy and could not wait to finally meet four of their inspirations. 

-Four days later-

The girls were practising non stop.

They had wrote a song called "Cool Kids" (yes I'm stealing the Echosmith song hehe) and were going to play it for the boys along with a cover of "I Miss You" by Blink 182.

Tomorrow they were going to be flying out to London.

Eve and Annie spent the night at Emily's house.

The girls couldn't shut up about the boys.

"But Ashton is just so hot, I can't even breathe sometimes" Annie said.

Emily and Eve laughed at her.

"Please do not tell him I said that" Annie blushed.

"I have an idea" Emily said taking out her new camera.

"I got this for my birthday, maybe we should start vlogging our experience for our viewers"

"That's amazing, such a genius idea" Eve grinned.

"Yay!" 

It was late and their flight left early the next morning.

"Lets quickly vlog something to start the vlog" Annie suggested.

Emily turned the camera towards them, "Hey guys" They said in unison.

"Can you believe in the next 24 hours we will have met four of our music inspirations?" Eve smiled.

"We wanted to vlog our experience with the boys and if you like it we can hopefully do it more in the future" Emily said.

"We love you for supporting us, we are so thankful for everything you've done for us" Annie grinned.

"We'll see you tomorrow, byeeee" Eve said before covering the camera lens with her hand.

"Let's sleep before it's time to get up" Emily laughed and hopped into bed.

In 24 hours our lives could be changed forever.