Chapter 1

(AN) I hope you enjoy my story

~💜Ariela💜~

CHAPTER ONE

I can't believe I did that.

That's all I can think while I climb out my window and sit down on the roof - something I always do when I think. It's my sanctuary, my quiet place, my getaway and everything along those lines.

I know Brice very well and if I don't tell him, he'll find out from someone else and that'd just make it worse. So I have to tell him myself.

I took out my phone planing to do just that and ask him to come over and talk, when I heard a slightknock on the window pain.

And that knock was followed by him quietly calling my name. "Angel." he whispered, sounding weak. "please... Tell me it's not true" he still spoke quietly.

I turned around and spotted my handsome boyfriend, Brice. His brown hair and grassy green eyes... He never failed to take my breath away. To me he was perfect. "Brice... I didn't mean to." I looked away.

"so it's true then? You really did kiss Dwayne? Why? I thought you loved me." his tone varying towards the angry side.

I sighed. Dwayne. You know how they say it's really hard not to fall for your bestfriend? Well I regret to inform you but that statement couldn't have been more true.

Dwayne and I met way back in the 5th grade and have been bestfriends ever sense. He's funny, smart, caring... Everything you'd want in a bestfriend. And yes I will admit he is quit the looker, complete with black curly hair and piercing blue eyes. All in all a total hottie.

"I'm so sorry Brice. It was a mistake. I love you and that'll never change.." I say finally looking at him.

"why? Why would you do that to me?" his eyes burned with a passion of both anger and sadness.

"it was just like an accident.. I'm sorry. So sorry. I promise it'll never happen again. Just please, don't be mad at me.." my voice cracks a bit.

"Angel of course I'm gonna be mad! I feel played. And what makes it worse is that you knew I was starting to get uncomfortable with him being alone with you. I see the way he looks at you and you can't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. And when I told you all you say is 'oh don't worry we're just friends, plus he'd never do anything like that' " he said angrily. Mocking my voice.

My throat felt tight and I felt my own anger begin to rise. My eyes narrowed. " Okay, just because I made a mistake doesn't automatically give you the right to bitch me out! I get that your mad but that hardly means being rude is okay with me." I spat. "and you know what? I'm done talking." I said while half crab walking over to the window.

"oh no you don't" he bit out. "I sure as hell ain't done. Your staying until I'm done talking about this." he blocked the window. My only exit.

"ha. Thats what you think. Bitch this is my house! If I want to leave I'll leave." I glared. And with that I stood up and walked over to the edge. It wasn't that high. I bet I could make it down safely, and hey if not and I brake a leg he gets to live with that guilt. With one last glance at the ground I turned around to face Brice, raised my middle finger, turned back around and jumped.

For about two seconds I felt wind rushing past. Then came the pain.