Chapter 2

I am grateful for every reader I get. Thanks for reading<3

~Ariela 😘

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~

                  CHAPTER TWO

     I slowly opened my eyes, but nothing I see was familiar. I turned my eyes towards the wall. It's white...? I've never seen this  place before. Where am I?

    Just then three unnamed people walked though the door. Two boys that looked to be about 15? Maybe 16? And a women that was probably around 20.

    "Angel!" The women exclaimed while rushing over to hug me. She abruptly pulled away. "Wait. What do you remember?"

     "Remember what? Who are you?" I spoke for the first time sense waking up. "And who's Angel?"

      She sighed. "You're Angel. I am your cousin, Alex. You live with me."

       Confusion was all I felt. "If that's true then why don't I remember?"

       "You.. Fell  and hit your head real' hard. Doctor said it might mess with your memory. You're in the hospital now." She explained sadly.

      "Why do I live with you? What happened to my parents??" I may not remember my mom or dad but that doesn't  mean I'm not worried about them..

      "They moved outta Michigan Hun. They now live in Ohio, you wanted to stay in your school so you moved in with me." She shifted uncomfortably. "The doctor says your memory should come back within a week or so.."

      I looked back at the boys now who were standing as far apart from each other as the room would allow. I sensed a Disliking between the two, they seemed tense just by being in each others presence.

        "Who are they?" I motioned towards the boys with a slight tilt of my neck.

        "The black haired boy stepped forward. "I'm Dwayne, Angel." He said. Blue eyes practically busting with emotions. "You have no idea how worried I was about you! How you feeling?"

     "Well I don't exactly feel great at the moment..." I said.

     Dwayne frowned but nodded.

     Best the boy with brown hair approached me. He didn't seem as friendly Dwayne had been, in fact he seemed quite bothered by something. "Brice." He stated simply as his introduction.

    I nodded not sure what to say, hopping someone would continue Without making this more Awkward than it needs to be. I turned toward Alex who seemed to be debating on wether she should be that person.

     She Parted her lips then finally lifted the awkward-like curse. "Well... Right before you lost your memory you did something kinda stupid. I'll explain after we go home."   Alex said

      "Uh ok," I said curious as to what stupid thing I did. "When exactly do I get outta here?"

      "Maybe later tonight... I'm not exactly sure" Alex Replied.

       I started thinking... Maybe the stupid thing I did hade something to do with the boys? Oh god. I hope one of them didn't get me pregnant! That would be a stupid thing to do. Or maybe I killed someone? No I'd be in jail then.. I mentally sighed at me idiotic thoughts.

     "Well I know you my cousin but how do I know them?" Said again referring to Dwayne and Brice.

        Alex glanced back at them "you see who they are has to do with the dumb thing you did. I'll explain later. At home."

     " just wondering. She's not always this short tempered is she?" I ask the Boys.

     Dwayne chuckled but Brice just rolled his eyes. Dang Brice, that's cold.

       "Even with a fucking concussion she's still sassy.." Alex grumbled to herself.

        I smirked.

       Just then a women that I assumed by her attire was a nurse walked in.

    She automaticity turned to alex. "We need her sleepin' so she's well enough to go home tonight"

     I say there, annoyed they were talking about me like I wasn't even in the room, but Alex nodded as the nurse out the sleeping medicine into my IV and as I waiting for sleep I turned toward the boys again for one last look. They really were quite good looking , I thought to myself  before starting to feel sleepy and shutting my eyes .