Chapter 1

June 21
Charlotte,NC

Kristina POV

It was my first day to actually go have fun with my friends and I had planned to meet up with my best friend Mckinley and then we were going to host a party that we were promoting. I had put on my sweater dress and put on some cheer shorts underneath, I know you are wondering why in the world I would put on a sweater dress but it's short and it's not that hot as you think. After I curled my hair I grabbed my wallet and my keys then walked out to my car and made my way to Mckinley's house. I knocked on the door and my second mom answered.

"Hey mommy number two" I said while stepping inside

"Hey baby I haven't seen you over here in a while. Mckinley is in her room" She said while giving me a side hug

I ran up the stairs and opened her door to find her twerking so I joined in with her.

"Hey bih" She said jumping on me

"Hey pooh, I missed you"

"I missed you more I just have to do something to my hair and then we can go" She said while walking out towards the bathroom

I went on instagram and liked one of my followers tbh, it already had 45 likes so I was sure I wasn't going to get one but I liked it anyway. A few minutes later a dm popped up from him that said 'tbh; you cute and allat' I replied with 'thanks :))' then he asked for my number, before I gave it to him I clicked on his profile to see if he was even cute.

"Mckinley!" I screamed

"Come in the bathroom" I sped walked to the bathroom and gave her my phone

"Mick this fine nigga just asked for my number I didn't even know anyone this good looking lived here or I would've been snatched him up"

"He is cute but i've heard his name before" She said while scrolling through his pictures

"from who" I said while leaning on the door frame

"Ohh I got it, everyone be calling him a hoe don't do it girl"while she gave me my phone back

I rolled my eyes and gave him my number anyway I could use a new hoe

"Can we go now you know we have to be there early since we're promoting"

"Don't rush me I'm ready anyway let's go"

We said bye to her mom and walked out to my car and started listening to Lil Uzi

" hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you" we both sang while Mick recorded us on snap acting a fool

When we got to the party we were passing the mic around getting the party hype and dancing on each other. She saved me from dancing on some ugly people. The boy from earlier, who's name I learned was Chad, was texting me and was looking for moves on his side of town but since I didn't even know him like that I didn't offer to go scoop him.

"Go back to my house my friend Jeremiah is coming to smoke us up"

Okay I said heading back towards her house.

.

.

.

Hey guys. This is the first chapter I've changed my mind so many times so I hope you guys like this and leave some comments if you would like. I'll try to update before this weekend is over.