Crush Combat

June 4 12:30

The thing about kids a Red Falls we are not that casual about throwing around the friend word just getting a nod is polite behavior. As I walk in the mess hall ( it lives up to its name with its sticky floors and greasy tables).  In the table in the back (ok I will say it) my friend Mimi. I sit across from her, just from looking at her you can tell Mimi rather be somewhere else. Well wouldn't we all??

"Hey M" I said.
"Hm" she said sounding quite distracted I followed her gaze to  the middle table. The popular table at Red Falls. There I could see Xavier,Ashli,Marc,Sky,DiDi,Zack. I could see her gaze shifted at Marc. He was laughing with DiDi his long time girlfriend. I knew it pained her I mean DiDi was ok but I knew how much she liked Marc. He was cute though with his brown eyes and spiky red hair. DiDi was pretty too but Mimi never notices that she is pretty she just needs to stop wearing things that make her look disfigured and maybe a brush.

"I wish she stop touching him like that,you know" she said never dropping her gaze off Marc and DiDi. I looked again she was a little close her too exposed cleavage rubbing his...
" Perrie, do you see that has she heard off personal space" she said in a distressed tone. She kept staring until DiDi put her lips to Marc's.
"Why won't he notice me???" She asked even though she knew the answer.
While DiDi and Marc made out I noticed Xavier give the his famous raised eyebrow expression. I kinda liked Xavier ok I really liked him ,but he was with Sky  who was  a real devil. I mean she constantly insulted other girls and hazed other students even teachers mostly me because she knew I liked Xavier. When she caught me staring she walked over. I knew I was in trouble in that instant she walked over.
"What do you think your doing" she said as she flipped my tray over food splattered everywhere. I knew Sky's game she hated when people stood up to her that's why I was her main competitor.
"Looking at your boyfriend hes a cutie thats for sure" I said. I knew that got to her because as soon as I said it I could feel her manicured hands connect with my lip. I could feel it throbbing. The rest of the students must have saw because we were surrounded and "FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT!!!! being screamed in the lunch room. The only face I saw was Xavier's before Sky's fist slammed in the side of my head, sending my vision in black swirls. Sky's laughter was echoing quite loud in my ear and soon she started to triple. I had enough of her I pushed her and while my vision was returning she slid across the floor her back slamming hard into the wall. You see when there is a fight at Red Falls students know not to intervene. She came charging at me like a bull in a olive mini skirt. I slid out the way but not fast enough she kicked my legs and I fell hard to the ground. I punched her in the stomach and she flipped across the table. I must be annoying her because then she started throwing plates at me. One hit me in the arm so hard I almost fell. I hopped on table the and caught her off guard and stabbed her with a knife in the butt. She screamed and fell on her butt into some dried food staining her wretched mini skirt. I knew it was my chance while she was caught on guard. I jump off and side kicked her in the shoulder and then pushed her in the trash she fell passed out. I was breathing hard I didn't notice everyone was watching me with fearful expressions they then saw Sky passed out. DiDi and Ashli ran to her with shaking arms glaring at me. I payed no attention as I grabbed Mimi and walked out the mess hall before I was questioned. The only face I saw was Xavier's as he looked at me with a quite ....I would say curious expression???