The First Date

The next day I started to get ready you know the usual morning routine. As I'm walking out my room my phone buzz I looked down and Sam texted me.
"Hey beautiful "
"Hi Sam"
"So you got any plans for today?"
"Not really"
"Then I'm taking you out, meet me at chili's at 2:30"
"Alright I'll be there"
It's only 12 o'clock so I had a couple hours to kill, so I called my best friend Hana and we hung out for a bit. I checked the time, it was going on 2 o'clock so I decided to start heading to chili's. I got there right at 2:30 I look around trying to find Sam when walks up behind me.
"Wow you look even better than I remember," he said as he looked up and down.
"Thank you, not to bad yourself," I say jokingly as he pulled me in for a hug.
We sat and talked until our meals arrived and we ate still making small talk. When we had finished I reached for my wallet, to pay for my meal, Sam practically jumped across the table trying to stop me.
"It's on me ma," he smirked as he handed his card to the waiter. He walked me to my car and as I begin to open my car door he pushed the door shut, placed his hands on the car trapping me. He came extremely close, I could feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach, he leaned in and kissed me. He stepped back and smiled.
"I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you," he said bitting his bottom lip.
"Well I'm glad you did."
Later that night when I got home my phone was buzzing like crazy I look down and see messages from Sam, Hana, and Jade. Hana and Jade both wanting to know how the date went but it was too much to text so I called them and we talked all night. After we hung up I was too tired to do anything so I just fell asleep.
I woke up the next morning I was a bit upset because it's already Sunday school starts tomorrow. I try not to think about it too much and begin getting ready for the day. As I walk to the kitchen the first thing I hear is my mother ask me "So Ariel, what are your plans for your last day of freedom?"
I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders, "Don't know maybe the beach, six flags, movies, all off it?"
Maybe I'll just stay home and call the girls to come over.
They girls came over and we had movie night, and talked about school for a few minutes then moved on to me and Sammy. We talked about him and his friends for a while, then switched to watching movies. It was already pretty late so they just stayed over.
We tried not to fall asleep, dreading for tomorrow to come but we didn't last long and pretty soon we were all dead asleep.