geting started

hi my name is Anna I'm a  17 years old girl from spring filed Massachusetts. for the most part my life has been filled with so much joy and happiness. Don't get me wrong there were times that I didn't  feel so great, but the good over shined the bad. But I got a tell you this year has put me in a place that I have never been in before. My mom the star of my life and the one I could always go and talk to is now  being so distant for some unknown reason. I don't ever really get a chance to see her any more because of her job hours. When I do get to see her she doesn't  pay any attention to me and it kinda feels like she s giving me the cold shoulder. So not only do I have to deal with that but I also have to  deal with this hellhole called school. so happy this is my last year.

For the first day back to school i wore blue denim cut up jeans with a grey sweater top that leaves a shoulder out and grey sneakers. my hair is up in a ponytail with some hair out at the sides. i usually like to keep my looks simple that's just the way I am. I packed my bag with what was needed, just a binder full of loose leaf paper, a folder, pen and pencil and a sharpener. since its my last year i have no difficult classes so there's no need for me to over stuff my bag and give myself a humpback. Before leaving out I tell my mom see u later like I usually do and as usual no response. why do even try.  

when I got to campuse for the first day all I herd was this screeching sound from behind. when I turned around to see what was going on I was almost tacked to the grown I stumbled a bit but found my footing. I should have known it was my friend Shelley she was always so hipper in these situations. after she calmed down a bit she asked me

how was your summer

good could have been better but what really made great was this boy I met , he was so..

so what?

I turned around to see my best friend Joshua standing there.

hi Joshua Shelley said with that same screeching tone she used on me. she ran and gave him a hug 

i missed ya you big jerk, why haven't you been keeping in contact with me? don't u know that.... 

 once Shelly gets started its hard to stop her  and the look on j's face was priceless then when J was about to ask me what was me and Shelley talking about the bell ringed I was so relieved I did not have to answer. I did a quick well got to go, see you later and speed walked to class.

when I was waiting for class to start in walked John.

I didn't know we had a class together OK now I'm panicking .

it's not like I don't like telling him why thing we have known each other since we we're in pre-k it just I started to have feelings for him since last year and as I take a another look at him I noticed that he has changed. I mean this boy came from being lean and hot to having muscles and being sexy. I was in so much of a trance that I almost started drooling . this is not the same person I used to know. he sat right next to me. having that mocking smirk on his face. just by that I New Shelley had said some thing to him. when the teacher started teaching J sent me a note saying

some body had some fun over the summer and I can't wait till you tell me more then what shells did well finish this conversations during lunch;)

ohh why me? stress on the first day I don't know what I'm going to do about this.

*********************************************************************************** **************

I know I should have did more with this but this is my first time making a real story so please cut me some slack I'll do better next time k :) so tell me what you think and comment thinks for reading.