Chapter 9 Are you jealous?

When Shane came to pick me up, he seemed surprised to see Piper and Ally.

"Um, who are you?'' He asked

"This,'' I said before they could answer "is Piper and Ally, Shane I told you that you had to take them too."

"Oh," he said ''yeah, you did"
Piper and Ally just giggled.
• • •
When we got to the dance we saw Emma, she got out of her car alone, not even one guy with her, that was a first. She looked over at Shane and winked, then she looked at me and glared. Emma was so popular that almost every guy wanted to take her to the dance, but i think she only wanted Shane.

"Shane," I said "think you have an addmirer" I pontied a finger at Emma. Shane just waved and she blow him a kiss. Emma had on a pink sparkly dress, hot pink 4 inch heels, a hot pink bag, hot pink earrings that went with a hot pink neckless. We walked in the school, music was playing.

"Do you want to dance?" Shane asked me.

"No!" I said a little to loud "do I look like a dancer to you?"

"Ok then," He said "so its a no?" I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to go get some punch." I said "Piper, Ally come with me."

"Why did you say no?" Piper asked

"Yeah you clearly like him." Ally chimed in.

"No I don't." I said "and even if I did, it wouldn't work."

"Whatever." Ally said. We walked back over, I almost dropped my cup because of what I saw. Shane was slow dancing with Emma.

Shane pov
I still like Sam, but she clearly does not like me. Emma on the other hand likes me, she's pretty, and she might make Sam jealous, but if not I still get a hot girlfriend.

Sam's pov
No I don't like Shane, but seeing him with her is just to much. I can't be jealous could I?

"Hey Sam." Emma said "you were right, all I had to do was ask."

"Yeah," I said "umm anytime." I wasn't quit sure she was thanking me.

The dance seemed to go on and on. All I could do was stand on the wall with Ally and Piper, and watch Shane.

"Well now you lost your chance with Shane.'' Ally said.

"No I didn't,'' I said "no I didn't mean that I mean I don't care."

"Oh is someone jealous?" Ally asked

"No," I answered to fast

"Oh she is!" Piper said clapping.

"No," I said emotionless "I'm not.'' The dance ended finally I could go. No I forgot I came with Shane.

He asked " Do you guys still need a ride back or can I take Emma?"

"Yeah." I said " my dad's at work, we would be stuk here."

"Ok fine.'' he said " sorry Emma."

"Its fine." she said and gave him a quick kiss.

On the ride back, all Shane would talk about how he got lost in Emma's blue eyes, and how his fingers twisted through her silky blond hair.
I had enough of this, as soon as the car stoped, I ran to my room Fast as I could.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey y'all I hope you are enjoying this si far. This chapter is dedicated to one of my bffs Mariel who keeps wanting the next chapter, so thx for reading. Remeber vote if you loved it and want to hear more and comment if you have something to say.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Julia