can I just say ...? ( part 2)

wade pov

~dream world ~

I was laying in bed and I got up and walked to the front door I heard children laughs and saw ....me mark and bob as kids we were playing with toy cars as bob was building stuff with little blocks me and mark kept on smashing the cars we had together as bob kept laughing and calling us "dumb dumbs " mark got up and grabed his toy truck and yelled " the most biggest smash eva " and he ran towards me and bob as we jumped to other areas as mark tripped and fell and cut up his knee preety bad . he bursted out in tears as me and bob ran to him and started to look for any other cuts and markings I hugged mark as bob said he was gonna get my mom ( this was at wades house) mark hugged me tightly as he cried shaking I sighed and tried to help him as he started to calm down my mom ran over and picked me and mark up as she walked to the kitchen as bob sat on the counter watching . me and bob were taller then mark but mark still ment a lot to us . my mom cleaned him up and fixed his knee and gave mark a candy as he looked down sighing . I smiled and hugged mark and looked at bob as he laughed and yelled " mark you were so pro!! me and wade were so surprised when u did that " I smiled and sat on the floor and laughed with bob as mark smiled and said " well yah I am too pro ..I-im so pro that didn't even hurt " we all laughed as my dream went to an older time . us as teenagers ... we were at school and I was getting picked on by some kids and mark ran over and yelled at them to leave me alone ...we both ended up getting beaten up but it was ok cause the bullies got suspended for the year I smiled at the memory of mark 'saving me ' . it flashed to another memory but ...this time mark walked up to me and hugged me ...I jugged him back and said " I guess it doesn't work in only movies he let me go and smiled and told me " I heard your words thank you ..I didn't even know myself so don't be so hard on yourself ...your my best friend and I just wanna say ...I will make it ....I just need time .... " I smiled and hugged him tightly and cried in him as he rubbed my back caring " what felt like forever ...I woke up with tears on my face and pillow .I sighed and hugged my knees .