umm ....?

~marks pov~

i was laying in bed and all i felt were the needles inside my arms and the warmth of the sun in my room . i wish i could just get up i hate laying here ... this medicine makes me feel weird ..... i feel .... tired ... ~ DREAM WORLD ~ 

i was sitting in a chair and in front of me was .... me ? ... i got up and walked over to the figure  he turned around and looked ...sinister ...evil ... a bad me . he hugged me and said " i missed seeing me " he smiled and didnt look so ... mean he just looked like an ....emo version of me .." hey ... um w-where am i ? ...what are you ? " . he smiled " im you but im your depression anxiety hatred and anything bad ...im the scene you or ... darkiplier . i looked at myself and looked at my wrists or ..his wrists seeing all the times i was going to ...cut myself ... i lifted up his shirt and saw the scars i had from surgery . i hugged him " im sorry ...me ... " . he smiled and just patted my back " its ok ... im the mixture of most of the bad buts its ok just dont do anything to make me mad because ... i will kill you . but anyway come with me to warfstache " . he smiled messed up my hair and took me into a room where i saw anther me with pink hair and a pink moustache .