Chapter One

Today was  Emma's first day at St Albus high-school. "Ok so I just have to fit in like everyone else so I need makeup and nails painted" said Emma excitedly. "Emma sweetheart come down stairs and come get your breakfast" said Emma's mother from down stairs. Emma excitedly comes running down the stairs eats her bacon and eggs and drinks her juice and runs out through the door saying "love you."

Emma arrives at school at St Albus high-school they have a huge assembly every Monday morning and tells everyone about the improvement about the school. So today it was Emma's first day of school and it was her first assembly, while the assembly was going on she was hurrying to try and find a seat, and when she sits down finally she finds that everyone is staring at her and laughing. Emma felt a tap on the shoulder and  turned around and found these two twins staring at her.

"HI Im Hannah and this is my twin sister Miley but people call us from our old school H&M! We are new here as well! Whats your name?" they asked, "Um hi? I'm Emma Franklin nice to meet you?" Emma saying awkwardly. Emma was so confused on how they can be this excited on there first day.

As the assembly finished she went to her first class and she finds that her paper was wet and sticky so she didn't know what she had next. "Just like every other year!" Emma saying to herself.