Who?

Hi hi hi ^_^

Announcement: I would be updating this story every Tuesdays. ^_^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Last Day of Event
Renz won the first battle yesterday. Since its the last day, I am ready for the suprise of the unknown man.

Narrator's POV

The secret will be revealed to day. Carly is scared on what will happen.

Carly's POV

The event is starting to end. The MC's are about to say goodbye. When the clouds gather and we are feeling a very strong power.

"Hahahahhahahahaha"

"Who are you?" James

"Me? You question me? Hahahhahh"

"Shut up and tell us who you are!!" Me

"Oh, my dear Carly"

"What do you need, how did you now Carly?" Renz, Ranz and James

"She.. She is my sister!"

What the hell?

"I don't have any sibling!"

"Mother erased your memories darling, I shall show you who you really are"

Flashbacks are appearing in my mind. No that is not true. No, no, nooooo. After a few minutes, my body is floating, I can feel it yet my mind is blank. Then I realize, great power is overtaking my body. My hair has gone black and my eyes are now blue.

"Now, Carly Himikazukuri also known as, Yvette Carly Kazuki is the long lost princess of the Mystical Kingdom"

I remembered know, everything my brother, my mother and my dragon. Due to the shock I fainted.

James's POV

What the? Carly is a princess? She looks badass thou o////o. That prince is the most dangerous mage in the whole world.

I ran so that I can reach Carly, she was falling down, she fainted. But in all of a sudden they disappeared.

"CARLY!!!!"- me

...............

Hi hi hi
I hope you enjoyed my update ^-^

See you in thr next chapter!!!

Bye!!!

Love u my stars