Moving

I walked back inside to find Jungkook drying his hair with a towel. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and kissed me softly. I giggled before grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom.

"Hurry though Sai called a meeting downstairs 5 minutes ago.", he told me and I nodded.

"She can wait. What's she gonna do? Kill me?", I scoffed.

I sighed in relief as the water ran down my face. Its a miracle we have warm water. I quickly washed and got out to get dressed without completely drying my hair. I walked downstairs to be greeted with Sai's stern face expression.

"Where have you been?", she asked.

"Taking a shower. If you've forgotten you assigned me morning scout. You know waking up, killing nearby infected, needing time for a shower.", I told her and she scoffed.

"Yes I did but you need to move faster. Kill them and go. Not go up there to think about your life choices.", she replied.

"Whatever.", I sighed.

"I don't have time for your bullshit today Jinn.", she snapped.

I rolled my eyes and leaned into Jungkook as she began giving instructions.

"Alright listen up. We can't stay here anymore. More infected make their way here each passing night and one day we might get overwhelmed.", she said.

"So where are we going?", Hoseok asked.

"We have to get to the next military outpost east of our location. If we have to then we stop to rest in hotels or gated places.", Sai replied.

"So I'd we move now we can make it by nightfall.", Takuya added.

"Does everyone understand the plan?", she asked and the room remained silent.

"Good.", she said before walking away.

I shook my head and went back upstairs to get my supplies. Jungkook followed behind and stopped me before pulling me closer.

"We can make it through this. All we have to do is wait it out.", he whispered.

"Wait it out huh.", I said and he kissed my cheek.