The note

I pinched my arm so hard, I was sure it would bruise later. I brought my hand to my forehand checking for a temperature. Oh my God I thought as the realization finally hit me, he actually really liked me. On cue my heart stared hammering against my chest. My blush deepened; he actually liked me...

As soon as the bell rang to go home I sprinted out of the class room and I immediately texted him and replied 'I do too'. My face lit up like fireworks I wasn't sure what to do and I ended up staying in the exact same position for 3 hours straight, what was I thinking?

Not long after that I was beginning to fall asleep and my eyes were lightly shut but then my phone buzzed and I basically front flipped while attempting to pick it up. It exclaimed 'I can't wait until I can call you mine'. This text sent shivers down my spine and I couldn't sleep at all as I was confused on what I was going to reply.

The next day when I arrived at school I was attempting to avoid him and as we have all the same classes and our lockers are beside each other I didn't have much hope so I confronted him and said 'hey sorry I didn't reply I'm totally stocked you like me and all and I was a little over whelmed' (little did I know I was talking really fast) he place his hands around my neck and leant in to kiss my check before I could say anything more, he said 'its ok no need to apologize I just landed myself a date with the most beautiful girl in school' I said worriedly 'oh okay' I thought he just blatantly blew me off however he said 'you silly, did you honestly think I would blow you off' this bought a huge smile to my face and nothing could have replaced it.

~*~