01: Congratulations!

T A Y L O R

Gosh! I' m pretty much nervous about the graduation today. I' m having a long speech today so I'll let my mouth rest for a while. And yay! I'm the valedictorian.

The school principal cleared her throat and started to call a certain someone or me.

"And ladies and gentlemen please put an applause to the valedictorian, Ms. Swift." The principal said cherfully .

I walk slowly to the stage and poking the microphone to check if it is working.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Taylor Swift the new Valedictorian batch of  2009. If I can do it you to can and we don't need to be lazy because things don't move by themselves we need to stand up and be the next people with big dreams I know we just finish school but that doesn't mean that you'll still be lazy all day maybe tomorrow or the next year we' All of us can accomplish our dreams, Thank you. Again I'm Taylor Swift helping you accomplishing your dreams" My speak was a blast hooh!

Before I'm about to go back to my seat the principal called me.

"Excuse me Ms.Swift but I think we have something for you"

The principal gave me a Diploma but not just not any kind of diploma but a Management Diploma. So that means I'm running as a Congressman. Oh My God!

This surprise made my mouth open widely but I have to close it with my palm.

"Oh My, this is to much thank you"

I hugged the principal tightly.

"You're welcome, Ms.Swift."

I went back to my seat and go crazy!

~

After the show my mom kept hugging me.

"I'm so proud of you, baby"

"Thanks mom"

~

H A R R Y

Yes! Graduation day and still the Valedictorian hah! Nobody's gonna beat me even her.

My speech is still the same to make people jealous.

And my plan is to be the congressman and be the President of America.

"Honey!" Mum called me.

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell that you were the Valedictorian?"

"Mum, does it look obvious that I've been Valedictorian since middle school."

"Harry, I didn't let you grow up like a jerk, just like your father."

"Mum, You must be pround cause your son is still a valedictorian."

"Sorry hun but I'm not proud of you, because you are not encouranging people to have an accomplish dream like you. And I know your sister failed us for getting pregnant in an early age but you really need to stand up for the family, So I'm about say sorry hun but no."

"Really mum, but all you had to do in here was to get bitchy around men to replace dad!"

"Don't talk to me like that cause I'm the one who taught you to talk, to walk, to stand and to write."

"I had enough of you." I mumble and walk away.

When will she shut up. She always say those things to me when I become a valedictorian she should be proud of me not nagging of my greatness. If I become the president of the states she will kiss her mouth goodbye in a good way.

end chap•

ps. harry is not sweet maybe a little and he's a douchebag here
its an Au and I completely forgot it

5 comments = update sp and this 😘