02: Hello Work, Goodbye Homework

H. S

Feeling so frusted after an argument with my mother. I didn't regret my words all of the I've let out infront of her, She's truly a bitch she wasn't even there when I was growing up. If she was a good mother she'd be proud of me when I've graduated. She disappointed us - Me and my sister. I still remember what Mum said, When Gemma came home late with a terrible news.

FLASHBACK:

It was Midnight when Harry's Mum heard a knock at the door. Which frustated her.
She peeked to the little hole in the door with full of disappointment in her eyes.
And slowly opening the door.

"It's midnight what are doing outside?" Their Mum said.

"Mum, I sorry for everything I love you so much I hope that you'll listen to me." Gemma said

While Harry was behind his mum without his mum noticing. He just listen carefully to what were they talking about. Anne, on the other hand glared at her daughter.

"Just talk, why are you late?"

"Can we talk this inside the house."

"No! I wanna know why are you so late?"

Harry, on the other hand tries to hide so the both of them won't notice him.

"Mum, nothing will change between us because I love you so much please don't hate me because of this, Mum I- I'm..."

"What??" Anne shouted.

"I'm pregnant."

Anne couldn't take it she was very disappointed with her daughter she has enough with her. She worked very hard just to have them a bright future. While Harry just stood behind the door he heard everything. He felt bad for his sister he want to cheer her up after this but that didn't happend.

"I had enough of you, Get out of this bloody house before I do something!" Anne points outside where Gemma was standing.

Gemma just looked at her, she wanted to cry but no, Her mother wouldn't even notice it nor care about it.

"I would careless if you cry infront of me. Just Get out!"

Harry went back to his room upstairs and pretend nothing happend, but inside of him cries because he will miss his sister, his sweet sister.

END OF FLASHBACK

I don't care now I've already graduated It's been 2 years before that happend. I'm here to the plane I'm flying to Washington to be a Congressman cause Donald Trump saw my greatness and he hired me for his side in 2016 elections. While on the other teams were Bill Clinton but I'll try my best to be Congressman.

After the flight I already went to the White House because there will be a special meeting about getting an entry before I can enter I saw the most unexpected person to be here.

Why her? God no!

T. S

I'm here at the White House for a special meeting well Mr. Bill Clinton said that I can be in his team while his enemies are Mr. Donald Trump but we still respect them.