Control

About two days pass by and I thought on how I could train myself to control my anger and then it hit me. I went to Lauryn house to leave a note it didn't work out too well she saw me she asked me what I was doing "i need your help" I asked. "Sure what do you need help with?" She said I wen on to tell her that I'm trying to control my anger so I don't hurt anyone.she agreed to come and help me and she did she came to the forest and I showed her my place where I hang out "it's beautiful " she said yea it's a grate place to calm down I said "ok let's get to it how do I get you angry" she started to say things I didn't like she said stuff about her bf and it pissed me off but not to make me lash out.

It's not working I'm never going to lean to control my anger if I can't get angry then Lauryn there is one thing she could say but I won't like it and I said I'm willing to try anything thing then the told me something that her boyfriend hit her and she showed me the mark. I got angry and I felt it fill me with hate and anger I was about to leave but just then Lauryn hugged me and said "CONTROL IT!" I did everything I did to control it and it worked. I was able to calm myself down and looked at her and said when did this happen she smiled and said I was kidding actually just fell and hit my knee I looked at her with a mad face if she could tell.

but then I gave a smile and said thank you for helping me out with something talk for a while I was asking how was Daniella. She looked at me and said she's OK she misses you I looked down I miss her too I said softly I really wish I could be with her I started to cry. It felt like my heart was breaking all over again she was the first love I loved so much I really wish I would've had her back Lauryn gave me a hug and calmed me down.

It's getting late I said you should be getting home I began to walk her to the edge of the forest and finally got there she gave me a hug I said my goodbyes I Started walking away and I still was thinking of the Daniella I missed her I wouldn't get her off my mind.