kicked Out

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked a complete mess I had millions of tiny peices of glass in my hair, cuts and scars all over my body.
"LAYLA COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" My dad angrily shouted from the bottom of the stairs.
Faster than before I shot out of my room and down the stairs, great he had a girl round, she was wearing a neon pink belly top a black miniskirt and black heels, she was caked in makeup, she had ridiculously long fake eyelashes, bright pink lipstick and aload and aload of foundation on, God knows what else, I just wanted to laugh in the sluts face.
"Get out, me and Tina are spending some time together and we don't want you in the way, your not fucking welcome."
I escaped through the door, just as I got round the corner I bumped into Ollie.
" Hey, is everything okay? Layla, you don't look happy at all, I'm really worried about you, I want to help you, please let me Layla." Ollie asked me.
"Look I'm used to this torture, I'm sure I will be fine" I replied whilst putting one of my fake smiles on.
"You should not be treated like this Layla, it's wrong! You seem like a lovely person unlike those two faced bitches in your form, you don't deserve this, I love how your different to everyone else, it makes you look special and stand out."
I was shocked, nobody had ever said something so sweet to me like that.