PET PEEVES.

20) PEOPLE WHO SHARES OTHER PEOPLES UNDERWEAR.

Like, no. Just no. I feel disgusting thinking about the time a girl got a little bit of period on her underwear or was having phone-sex and wet her underwear and another girl is wearing the same underwear.

19) CLINGY BOYFRIENDS. Okay, it's cute that you love me so much and all but LOVE and CLINGINESS are two DIFFERENT things! Don't get jealous when you see me talking with a guy or don't get too mushy with me and start crying over the fact that you and I completed a Quotev quiz together.

18) YELLOW TEETH. I don't want to explain much, it is pretty self explanatory. Like how would you feel if you see a girl smiling with all 32 of her yellow teeth out? Or the nerd who sleeps with his mouth wide open and 4 of his yellow and green teeth are sticking out?

17) KIDS WHO LIVES OFF OF OTHER PEOPLES PHONE. Okay the title is pretty long. These kids just basically ask someone for their phone anytime and anywhere. So one time I was at my 6 year old cousin's birthday party and one of her friend was like 'Do you have games on your phone?' She batted her eyelashes at me and smiled a sickly one.

16) WHEN PEOPLE BORROW YOUR PENCIL AND KEEP BITING THE END. I don't want to say anything about this.

15)  SLOW WALKERS. Slow walkers are those people who seem like they're walking a turtle in front of you. They barely move their feet against the ground.

14) WHEN NAIL-POLISH GET CHIPPED. I know it's bound to happen at some point but it just annoys me.

13) LOUD FARTERS. Self explanatory. Oh and I know farters is not a word.

12) PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX IN PUBLIC BATHROOMS. Yes, I went to grocery stores and ice cream shops and heard people having sex.

11) LONG YOUTUBE COMMENT FIGHTS.

10) THE SONG BAD BLOOD BY TAYLOR SWIFT. Not an actual "pet peeve" but whatever.

09) STATIONARY STEALERS.

08) GUM STEALERS.

07) CHEAP FABRIC. I know some of them are good but most of mine are horrible.

06) WHEN PANTS GET IN BETWEEN MY BUTT.

05) WHEN BRA STRAPS FALL.

04) LOUD WALKERS. I hate that shuffling noise.

03) LOUD SNORERS.

02) LOUD CHEWERS.

01) PEOPLE WHO CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN. Like no, I don't want to see that mixture of meat and vegetable in your mouth. STOP.