Relax

Hey guys! So this I the next chapter! It's my GCSE results day on Thursday and I am stressing out and I'm really worried because everyone seems so confident but I feel like I have done really badly!
Anyway I hope you enjoy :)

########

*2 days later*

Regina's POV

I looked over at the blonde as she sat at her desk. She looked so adorable with the way she scrunched her eyebrows and stuck out her tongue when she's concentrating, it makes her look extremely cute. We still hadn't told anyone that we were together but we decided to be more friendly in public to make everyone think that we were becoming friends so that it was easier for us.

We are trying to figure out where Elsa's sister is but it has come to the point where we are starting to consider the different realms because no one has seen her in Storybrooke. I walk up to the blonde and sit down on the chair opposite her as she looks up at me. Her eyebrows relax when she realises who I am and she smiled at me warmly, "You need to take a break. I've sent Elsa home so maybe we should as well." She sighed and put her head in her hands "I need to find her. For Elsa's sake. She doesn't know how long she can control her powers without her sister." I sighed and walked to stand next to her as I rubbed her shoulders "Emma, you won't find her if you keep working late. You look exhausted, you need your rest." She lent back in her chair and looked up at me, sighing "You are so beautiful." I chuckled lightly and kissed her forehead and holding her shoulders.

I held her hand and dragged her up from her chair and picked up her bag placing her stuff inside of it before pulling her with me out of the station and to my car. She got into the passenger side with her stuff as I locked up and got in and started the car. I drove her to the mansion and we walked into the house before relaxing and falling onto the couch. I went to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and some wine before going to the couch and sitting next to Emma. I started pouring out the wine when two arms wrapped around me and soft lips started kissing my shoulder. I smiled and placed the bottle down onto the table and moved my head to the side and closed my eyes.

Her lips moved up my neck and then stopped as she turned me around to face her. She placed my back against the couch and straddled my waist before continuing the kisses along my jaw line. Her hands held my waist as mine cupped her ass and she placed a soft but needy kiss on my lips and bit my lip as I opened my mouth, kissing her back. I could feel my core heating up as I wrapped one hand in her hair, keeping the other I her ass. Our tongues battled for dominance before she gave in and I smirked into the kiss.

One of her hands came to my face and stroked my cheek as she pulled away "How are you so beautiful?" I could feel my cheeks heat up as I looked into her eyes "I am so lucky to have you, Regina. " I smiled at her and kissed her softly as she pressed against me and hugged me tightly. Her head moved to my neck and I could feel her breath against my skin and smiled. We stayed like that until I heard soft snores and hugged the blonde tighter to my chest as I began to doze off.

########

A/N Sorry this is short! I would have written more but I am seriously stressed out! I get my results on Thursday and I am really scared that I won't get back into my school and my mum will be really disappointed.

I really hope you like this chapter an I will try an update soon. Thank you all so much for reading, I love you guys ❤️
-Charlotte🌺