Regina

Hey so I am new at this and this is my first story ever so it will probably be really bad but I hope you like it, it starts where season 4 would but it's all different even though some bits may be the same :)
###

Regina's POV

'I can't take this anymore.' I thought to myself as I locked my office door, 'all Swan ever does is mess everything up for me, it's like she has something against me' I slid down the door curling up in my own sadness at the events that had just occurred and let my thoughts run wild.

I was sat on the floor for a while before I heard faint footsteps coming towards my door. I hoped that it wasn't Robin because I really could not deal with him right now, all I could think about was Swan.

I heard the door handle rattling from the outside and I sighed not moving. "Regina, I know you're in there I can see the lights on." I heard realising that it was Emma and not Robin. I could feel her leaning against the door as I placed my head on my arms in front of me, "I know this is all complicated, but you can have happiness. I know it doesn't seem like it but you just have to fight." She was pleading with me through the door and I could tell she was sorry but she didn't understand. "Okay if you won't, I will. Henry brought me to Storybrooke to bring back the happy endings. My job's not done until I do that for everyone." She sighed through the door and I waited for the rest of her little speech, I waited for her to say something elaborate to make me feel better but she simply came out with "including you." Emma's fingers tapped against the glass before she turned and walked away.

I lifted my head from my arms surprised at what she had said "Oh Swan, if only you knew."